Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 2/29-3/6

Strummer

Xavier's fascinating to me in that these guys are in theory heels. Specifically smug nerd heels. So if I cringe at Woods' references to Sonic the Hedgehog and picture some 70s Brisco/Race/Mulligan-type dudes just shaking their heads at the thought of it, then it is in theory effective heeling, non?

Xavier's fascinating to me in that these guys are in theory heels. Specifically smug nerd heels. So if I cringe at Woods' references to Sonic the Hedgehog and picture some 70s Brisco/Race/Mulligan-type dudes just shaking their heads at the thought of it, then it is in theory effective heeling, non?

It all depends who's watching. The nerds who watch Up Up Down Down are the new guys in business suits in the front row cheering Flair?

A new Attitude Era, wherein you're allowed to say "son of a bitch" if you say it slowly, softly, and as if searching for other words.

The camera staying too long on Taker to show him awkwardly standing with his back turned after his music stopped and Vince had resumed talking was sad. Dude should have just kept walking, grabbed his check and a to-go sandwich from catering, and made haste in his haunted Chevy Silverado.

This is confusing. The crowds are 110% behind Dean Ambrose, so he is pushed accordingly as the second top babyface and as a never back down character. The crowds are split on Roman Reigns, and so he is pushed as the top babyface and has a questionable character when it comes to dealing with hard times ( resting outside the ring in RR 2015, limping to the back during RR 2016 while the heel KO limps to the ring to fight, etc.).

Just really weird...

I like how instead of promoting stars of the future to their youngest demographic, they opted to promote 2 of their executives, 1 guy who is retired 362-364 nights a year, and a diva who I think I've seen on a milk carton more recently than I've seen on TV.

Cena makes sense, but no Reigns? Is this part of the political hit?

I like how instead of promoting stars of the future to their youngest demographic, they opted to promote 2 of their executives, 1 guy who is retired 362-364 nights a year, and a diva who I think I've seen on a milk carton more recently than I've seen on TV.

For the most part that's how they promote their video games too.

The production on these "out of house" type of things starts long in advance. CM Punk was in some of their cartoon stuff and by the time they were released he was already out of the company.

The point is that they usually don't feature people from their roster on a lot of promotional stuff outside of Cena and maybe Orton.

You're much more likely to see The Rock on a 7-11 cup than New Day.

You're much more likely to see Shawn Michaels on a video game cover than Roman Reigns.