Pro Wrestling Only
Dylan Waco

Best Wrestlers Who Didn't Get Nominated

I wouldn't have voted for him, but I feel as though he would have gotten some love. He was in a lot of people's match of the decade. I guess it's sort of noteworthy and interesting that two of John Cena's five best matches were against people that went un-nominated. That feels like a credit to Cena's skill that couldn't really be addressed until after we saw how this all shook out.

Minis definitely got short changed in the process.

Dorada and Virus made the top 100, that's the best one could expect. Maybe Espectrito or Sagrada Jr...

Minis definitely got short changed in the process.

Dorada and Virus made the top 100, that's the best one could expect. Maybe Espectrito or Sagrada Jr...

I was just grabbing the low hanging fruit pun.

He wouldn't have made my #100 and he has a LOT of crap to his name, especially in recent years, but given the length of his run and so-called 'recency bias' & 'mainstream US bias', I was a little surprised Kane didn't receive a nomination.

Jody Fleisch is also someone who might have come under consideration, especially since Jonny Storm randomly ended up on the ballot. Hung like a horse as well - one of my more bizarre wrestling memories is talking to Steve Corino in a locker room while Fleisch paced around naked, dick swinging up and down like a drawbridge.

I'm sorry but I have to bump this quote up. What a glorious piece of writing.

LIKE A DRAWBRIDGE.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned him yet, but it's pretty crazy that Baby Face was never nominated. I would rank his work above that of Dynamite, at least from what I have seen.

Yea I think I might have voted for him as well, I had La Fiera vs. Baby Face as my favorite match of the 80s Lucha set and I've liked every match of his that I've seen.

I think there probably is JUST enough footage with Jones and he's better than people would have reason to think. That's the general exploratory mindset (PWO conventional wisdom). Valentine probably doesn't have quite enough though.