Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestling thoughts that probably don't deserve

Coffey

Wow, I just watched Batista vs Kennedy from the Bash and Big Dave almost killed the guy 3 times in that match. Poor Ken gets busted open hardway twice and then almost gets dropped on his head with the Batista Bomb.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, cause Vince would never let a female run the comp...oh yeah, that's right.

Hey, at least if it's a female you know they'll only manage the behind-the-scenes aspects of the company and never appear on TV over and over again to shove themselves down our thro... oh wait, never mind.
Hey, at least in spite of all that, the female would never be booked to pin an incredibly over main eventer who would later go to Hollyw...oh, shit, never mind that as well.

Guest Cam Chaos

So what does everyone think of the Nash vs. the X Division stuff so far?

I've found Nash to be highly entertaining and I think they're developing a nice little heel stable around him.

Based off the SSeries poster Sek put up, I'm wondering if Nash will stick around to actually do anyone any good as a result of this angle or if he'll take the big money deal Vince will sling his way.

I see someone at 411 dared to write a negative review about Scott Keith's new book and all his fanboys are up in arms. From what I can tell from reading the review, Scott really really really hates JBL and basically calls him a piece of shit as a human being in the book. Oh Christ Scott, the guy got a big push 2 and a half years ago and you're still pissed. Jesus. Get over it.

Guest KingPK

I know Trish did the whole wet t-shirt thing (with nipples clearly visible) early in her WWE run already, but SWEET FANCY MOSES:

Posted Image

I bow at the feet of her fiancee.

I don't know anything about Hat Guy other than the obvious that he wore the same hat and was prominent in the audience at all those ECW shows. Why is he not neat?

A question rather than a thought but it doesn't deserve it's own thread.

Looking for a match date.

It's an All Japan early 90's 6 Man Tag (Likely 1991). It's Kobashi/Kikuchi/Misawa v Taue/Tsuruta/Fuchi, it features leg work on Kobashi and Kikuchi, and Taue beats Kikuchi when he cathces him running in with a kind of STO (Not sure of actual name).

It could be either 26/08/90 or 24/03/91 though could be neither.

My DVD also has a Taue/Fuchi/Jumbo v Kawada/Kobashi/Misawa tag supposedly on 24/3/91 but I'm sure that's the wrong date.

As long as that guy who hates Dave Meltzer and Mick Foley keeps posting 900 times a day, I don't think the F4W boards are even remotely redeemable.

ECW mutants completely shitting on the Big Show-Batista main event tonight was quite possibly the funniest thing ever. That kid in the orange shirt in the front row really got under Show's skin.

Given Vince's penchant for doing things just too piss off the mutants, I fully expect to see CM Punk in a bra and panties match next week.

Can I point out how annoying it is to see how people on the net have decided the new ECW is a failure just because Vince isn't kissing smark ass? The bar was set so ridiculously low (running small venues for shows and being on a low ratings network like Sci-Fi) that business wise it couldn't possibly do anything but make the company a few extra dollars and earn some guys a guaranteed paycheck.

Also, all those fans in the Hammerstein last night with all the wacky chants and turning their backs on the main event match need to be reminded they paid their money to Vince for their fucking tickets. If the new ECW is that goddamned offensive to your delicate sense of wrestling history, don't fucking buy tickets to watch it.

I guess the ECW guys should have stayed working for the guy handing out the rubber checks just to keep their smark cred. Damn them for selling out to the MAN just so they can do silly stuff like pay bills and eat.

Also, all those fans in the Hammerstein last night with all the wacky chants and turning their backs on the main event match need to be reminded they paid their money to Vince for their fucking tickets. If the new ECW is that goddamned offensive to your delicate sense of wrestling history, don't fucking buy tickets to watch it.

I'm sure many fans bought the tickets back in the days when they could still believe that McMahon was gonna bring back actual ECW, not some rejects with an ECW stamp on it. I'm sure that the chants will die down as ECW fans won't go anymore and it'll be WWE fans only who show up. And then it'll just be viewed and accepted as the C Brand of WWE, named ECW.

Guest savagerulz

Yeah, they sure looked like they weren't having a good time or got their money's worth. :rolleyes:

It's not like ECW mutants were ever the brightest bulbs. They still haven't come to the terms that ECW lived on the whims of McMahon for most of it's run.

Plus I've always found it hilarious with these shows that they pay a ton of money to go chant "fuck Vince" or whatever when they just put more money in his pocket.

Awesome!

I just e-mailed Dave Meltzer because I was curious about the details of something with Flair and Heyman back in the NWA in '89. Apparently, the two of them had a big blow-up over something and started throwing trash cans at each other!