Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV July 25 - July 31

Ricky Jackson

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The next house show in the DC area is running at the same time as Monday Night RAW for the Smackdown brand. Not sure how great an idea that is

If there is an award for the greatest entrance on the worst wrestler ever, Eva Marie tonight is a strong contender. Loved it

It was brilliant.

The next house show in the DC area is running at the same time as Monday Night RAW for the Smackdown brand. Not sure how great an idea that is

If there is an award for the greatest entrance on the worst wrestler ever, Eva Marie tonight is a strong contender. Loved it

They did that for years during the original brand split so if it was such a bad idea I don't think Monday SD house shows would have lasted as long as they did the first time around.

You know how some people thought Smackdown "lost" the draft and others said let's wait and see.

Only 1 week in so far, but man. Smackdown got killed in the draft.

I have a feeling most of the returning veterans like Shelton Benjamin will go to Smackdown to fill that roster up.

Dolph Zigger pinning AJ Styles is kind of bullshit but I guess they have to do something to put him to the top after making him nothing for years

This wasn't a terrible show but nothing fresh about it and it seemed like some of the guys didn't even know it was live. And man JBL and Mauro having a screaming match for 2 hours is mute button material

I can't imagine a worse possible match up than babyface Dolph vs. babyface Ambrose. I look forward to the battle of 100 superkicks vs. 100 rebound lariats. At least the question of "Who has the worst offense in WWE?" will finally be decided.