Pro Wrestling Only

Initial Draft Discussion

LowBlowPodcast

On my part, I have a Climax tournament in late September and even if I have a Tag League event to close the ring, I'm considering using Climax to crown new tag team champions. I'll see but this is where I'm leaning towards right now.

Just wait and put the titles up at...

Super Grade Tag League V

October 15 - 30, 1995

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On my part, I have a Climax tournament in late September and even if I have a Tag League event to close the ring, I'm considering using Climax to crown new tag team champions. I'll see but this is where I'm leaning towards right now.

Just wait and put the titles up at...

Super Grade Tag League V

October 15 - 30, 1995

Oh yeah, I thought it was later than that during the year.

So yeah, the NJPW tag titles will be up during the Super Grade Tag League.

And I must say that I'm really intrigued by the Gangstas in WWF. But considering that they were at one point part of Smokey Mountain during that timeframe, it makes sense, given the WWF booking style at that time.

Love the Mochizuki pick. He's another guy I had my eye on just in case. Awesome young worker considering he's a perfect fit for M-Pro and I could have used him in UWFi.

Damn that M-Pro roster is looking real nice.

Thanks. High praise indeed, coming from the UWFi booker. I can imagine UWFi, FMW, and M-Pro putting on a joint show at some point once things get rolling. It should burn the house down.

There were a few M-Pro matches in the mid to late 90s where they worked with BattleArts or FMW guys, and those are some of my favourite M-Pro multi-man tags. Mixing some "kick the crap out of each other" in with the "fly around the ring" works out pretty well.

That screws me over a little, since part of my draft strategy was waiting until my later picks to grab the leftover C and D level gaijin, knowing that the bigger promotions would focus on higher-level gaijin first and knowing there would be some leftovers once everyone had their five. If you guys can just grab up the C and D level guys now, it's a little unfair to me. I'll be running very low on options soon, since I'm aiming for an all-juniors roster.