Pro Wrestling Only

Summerslam 2016

FMKK

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ambrose and Ziggler I think did very well on promos in the lead up to this. Both men seem weak due to their lack of sustained push coming into this position though. Ambrose was squashed by Brock a few months ago and Dolph had been jobbing to Baron Corbyn FFS.

Yeah nevermind, that match blew goats. Terrible telegraphing of sequences from both guys. Ambrose having to work dominant boss role because he isn’t athletic enough for a competitive back-and-forth outing. I did enjoy his mockery of Ziggler’s theatrics, but this match kind of exposed why Ambrose is an odd fit for the world title. On his best day on the mic, he’s almost Roddy Piper. But once he gets in the ring, he's barely Steve Lombardi. Crowd was so, so dead for this. Horribly awkward finish. Also: dear God, why does Ziggler have a Gadsden flag on his tights? What a buffoon.

Yeah nevermind, that match blew goats. Terrible telegraphing of sequences from both guys. Ambrose having to work dominant boss role because he isn’t athletic enough for a competitive back-and-forth outing. I did enjoy his mockery of Ziggler’s theatrics, but this match kind of exposed why Ambrose is an odd fit for the world title. On his best day on the mic, he’s almost Roddy Piper. But once he gets in the ring, he's barely Steve Lombardi. Crowd was so, so dead for this. Horribly awkward finish. Also: dear God, why does Ziggler have a Gadsden flag on his tights? What a buffoon.

I think those were supposed to be biker patches on his tights. Why, I have no idea.