Pro Wrestling Only

Summerslam 2016

FMKK

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah ah ah ! That troll pin by Jericho after a botch spot. I don't give a shit about Enzo & Cass, so good. Hey, make Jericho & Owens sing "We're not the mountie !" on their way to the ring, Owens can be Oulette & Jericho can be Jacques.

Sasha Banks vs Charlotte was pretty good, but way too much instance of Charlotte simply anticipating spots pretty grossly. That setup for the counter to the top rope Razor's Edge took forever and was way too obvious, and after that botch spot I was in fear. Oh yeah, *that* botch spot. Scary as hell. Hope Sasha is well. And... ok, so she already had the big win before SummerSlam, and now she jobs the title clean in her first defense ? Boss booking... *yawn*

Maryse is ridiculously hot. Miz is just ridiculous.

Enzo & Cass are The New Age Outlaw coupled with Kid Kash & Lance Hoyt. I couldn't give less of a fuck. The annoying sing-along catchphrases and shit, are we in 1999 again ?

Agreed. Don't really understand the appeal. Far too reliant on the sing-along catchphrases and schtick. Same with the New Day.

I don't think this is fair to New Day. New Day is like Lady Gaga, you strip away the gimmick and you still have 3 guys who can go in the ring and can talk. Enzo & Cass are like Jennifer Lopez. The show, costumes, persona, and everything else MAKES it all work. Take away all of that and just have them go out in the ring with black tights and no cute catch phrases, they will die a death. Enzo & Cass have been in some entertaining matches, but its usually because of who they are facing and not really because THEY are the ones doing the work.

Re: Summerslam set

The grey mat and barrier with the white ropes makes everything look brighter and that is a welcomed change. Love it.