Pro Wrestling Only

Summerslam 2016

FMKK

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Enzo & Cass are The New Age Outlaw coupled with Kid Kash & Lance Hoyt. I couldn't give less of a fuck. The annoying sing-along catchphrases and shit, are we in 1999 again ? You know Cass will get the Diesel push eventually and Enzo will be the next whatever comedy figure.

Holy shit, Jericho does look like a guy straight out of Boogie Nights ! Old and sleazy. Awesome look.

Fuck, I got used to the NXT camera work, I have to ajust. Thank god I'm watching it in French, so the announcing is really fun at least (Agius & Chereau)

I enjoyed this match quite a bit, though it wasn't exactly a classic I really like the finish and it shows that Sasha can't necessarily rely on the bank statement because now she has found someone who used it against her. This will probably lead to Bailey chasing Charlotte as pointed out above, but I'm thinking we may get another Charlotte Sasha match first, possibly an iron woman or two out of three falls and I'm perfectly fine with that.

I had an idea of them pulling a double turn with Balor and Rollins, using the club to help with Balor and beat down Seth. I don't think it's likely but at they have a least acknowledged the Balor/ Club connection now so it seems more likely that it was a day ago.