Pro Wrestling Only

PWO 1988 - 1992 Draft Discussion

LowBlowPodcast

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like a turd for saying it but I most want to pass up Joeg again since he has not made a pic on time in the last at least six rounds just so that we can try and keep this thing moving but I'll defer to the public and see what you guys would like I really don't want this to head into tomorrow and happen on the holiday for those of us in the states

So planning out my story trying to figure this out then will start writing it out. I guess the plan now is booking (after draft obviously) over the next 3-4 months, then new draft for 93-97 with draft order picked based on voting of the booking. At least that is the plan I like.

I'd say to get your voting show posted by December 31st.

Then we can have fun with more booking from there until May and then Run round 2

I'm not booking a single show, I'm booking a story that builds. One month is not enough to get even close to a single show. Do the voting closer to the draft.

Can you maybe book a one-off show before Dec. 31?

I feel pretty certain that some people (myself possibly included) will lose interest if we drag the second stage of this out into next year. The way stage one (the draft) is dragging on and on is already testing my enthusiasm.

I would certainly like to read your version of a Rumble with that roster! That should be nuts.

I haven't started writing out any of my matches yet, but I have laid out the booking for three big shows and two "best bouts" DVDs...

I think I'll have sufficient time to write up one show per month, if life doesn't throw me too many more curve balls.

My wife fell off her bike and shattered her elbow late last month and she is still in a full-arm cast after the operation. That has shaken things up quite a bit, but we are getting into a new routine now.