Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 08/06 - 08/12 RIP InfoWars (but not really)

KawadaSmile

If it was anyone else but Roman involved, that Heyman promo would have foreshadowed him joining up with Brock's opponent. Since Roman can only be portrayed as fighting the evil forces of upper management,  I'm sure it will end up meaning nothing.

I'm saying it again here because it feels good to repeat over and over.

Alicia Fox just main evented Monday Night Raw in the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Eighteen.

Praise be.

And at least she got to enjoy the biggest showcase of her career before horrifically succumbing to her death via grievous bodily judo throws.

I think it's that half-second of hesitation after grabbing the arm and before the actual throw. I know that's what it really looks like, so maybe the issue is more that it isn't paced like pro wrestling usually is. I'm not saying anything should change. Just saying it stands out because it doesn't feel like pro wrestling pacing.

4 hours ago, Charles (Loss) said:

I think it comes down to me not being educated on the style ... but those judo throws look very obviously cooperative. My least favorite part of Rousey's otherwise impressive game.

Fakeism that looks real is always better than realism that looks fake.

1 hour ago, KawadaSmile said:

Carmella is so good in her role as a heel that I am so close to rooting for her just to see how much shit she would say afterwards.

So much this. I don't get why anyone would crap on her when it's her gimmick to be the unworthy champion who keeps backing in to wins and then talking shit after. 

2 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

You know, I think we are having three of the Top 10 best tag teams in WWE history in Usos, New Day and The Bar, with the first two being as high as top 5, top 3 even. 

What's the competition? The Rockers were pretty good but didn't have a ton of great matches back then, really. Honestly most of the teams from the eighties & early nineties weren't about work like today's shows seems to favor so I don't think it's that far-fetched if we're talking about in-ring quality. Brainbusters, maybe? From Attitude Era or later, maybe... the Hardys? Or like Smackdown Six era teams or something? Edge & Christian?

There's definitely memorable tag teams from WWF history but as far as work is concerned, tag teams were better outside WWF.

5 hours ago, SirEdger said:

Actually, take a look at this, this makes things even more intriguing:

I wouldn't be opposed to the idea of Renee Young secretly following Heyman around and collecting info on what he's thinking after this interview. Would be a logical next step.