Blehschmidt

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-7-13-84 from Hangar 1090 at Sheppard Air Force Base in Wichita Falls, TX-

-AWA World Class presents: Battle on the Base '84-

1) The Grappler beat The Italian Stallion in 4:49 w/Lariat

2) Kendall Windham over Chick Donovan by Disqualification in 8:07 when Brutus Beefcake interfered

3) The Glamour Boys (Steve Doll/Steve Simpson), The Youngbloods (Jay/Mark), and Sam Houston defeated The Movement (Tiger Conway Jr, Elijah Akeem, Kareem Muhammad, Mustafa Morrow, and Taalib Jones) in 21:19 when Jay Youngblood pinned Mustafa Morrow

4) Brian Adias beat Brutus Beefcake by Disqualification in 9:29 when Chick Donovan interfered

5) Barry Windham and "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin w/Precious wrestled to a Double Disqualification in 6:56 after interference from Donovan, Beefcake, Kendall, and Adias in a match for the Central States Title

6) "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin, Brutus Beefcake, and Chick Donovan beat Barry Windham, Kendall Windham, and Brian Adias in 15:08 when Garvin pinned Kendall while pulling the trunks

7) The Road Warriors (Animal/Hawk) w/Paul Ellering defeated The Moondogs (Spot/Cujo) to retain the AWA World Tag Team Titles in 10:44 when Animal pinned Spot

8) Big John Studd over DJ Peterson in 9:24 w/Reverse Bearhug to Win the AWA World Class Television Title

9) The Islanders (Samu/Tonga Kid) defeated The Midnight Express (Bobby Eaton/Dennis Condrey) w/Jim Cornette by Disqualification in 21:20 in a match for the AWA World Class Tag Team Titles

10) Kerry Von Erich beat Mr. Saito in 13:03 w/Discus Punch

11) Barry Windham won a 20 Man Over the Top Rope Battle Royal, last eliminating The Grappler

12) Nick Bockwinkl and Kevin Von Erich wrestled to a Draw in 60:00 in a match for the AWA World Class Heavyweight Title

-7-14-84 from The Lubbock Memorial Coliseum in Lubbock,TX-

1) Tiger Conway Jr w/Mustafa Morrow & Taliib Jones beat Italian Stallion in 7:39 w/Missile Headbutt

2) Brutus Beefcake/Chick Donovan over Kendall Windham/Sam Houston in 12:21 when Beefcake pinned Windham

3) Brian Adias and Mr. Saito wrestled to a Draw in 15:00

4) The Islanders (Samu/Tonga Kid) defeated The Movement (Elijah Akeem/Kareem Muhammad) in 9:19 when Tonga pinned Akeem

5) "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin w/Precious beat DJ Peterson in 10:34 when Garvin hit Peterson with the loaded purse

6) The Youngbloods (Jay/Mark) and The Moondogs (Spot/Cujo) wrestled to a Double Count Out in 8:53

7) Barry Windham defeated The Grappler by Disqualification in 21:28 in a Central States Title Match

8) The Midnight Express (Bobby Eaton/Dennis Condrey) w/Jim Cornette over The Glamour Boys (Steve Doll/Steve Simpson in 25:37 to defend the AWA World Class Tag Team Titles

9) Kerry Von Erich/Kevin Von Erich beat Nick Bockwinkel/Big John Studd by Disqualification in 24:12

-7-15-84 from The Abrams Fitness Center in Fort Hood, TX-

1) Tiger Conway Jr w/Mustafa Morrow & Taliib Jones beat Italian Stallion in 7:31 w/Missile Headbutt

2) Brutus Beefcake/Chick Donovan over Kendall Windham/Sam Houston in 12:02 when Beefcake pinned Windham

4) The Islanders (Samu/Tonga Kid) defeated The Movement (Elijah Akeem/Kareem Muhammad) in 9:04 when Tonga pinned Akeem

5) "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin w/Precious beat DJ Peterson in 10:23 when Garvin hit Peterson with the loaded purse

6) The Youngbloods (Jay/Mark) and The Moondogs (Spot/Cujo) wrestled to a Double Count Out in 8:59

7) Barry Windham defeated The Grappler by Disqualification in 21:01 in a Central States Title Match

8) The Midnight Express (Bobby Eaton/Dennis Condrey) w/Jim Cornette over The Glamour Boys (Steve Doll/Steve Simpson in 25:31 to defend the AWA World Class Tag Team Titles

9) Kerry Von Erich/Kevin Von Erich beat Nick Bockwinkel/Big John Studd by Disqualification in 22:56

-7-16-84 from The Community Center in Denton, TX-

1) Tiger Conway Jr w/Mustafa Morrow & Taliib Jones beat Italian Stallion in 7:35 w/Missile Headbutt

2) Brutus Beefcake/Chick Donovan over Kendall Windham/Sam Houston in 12:19 when Beefcake pinned Windham

4) The Islanders (Samu/Tonga Kid) defeated The Movement (Elijah Akeem/Kareem Muhammad) in 9:17 when Tonga pinned Akeem

5) "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin w/Precious beat DJ Peterson in 10:29 when Garvin hit Peterson with the loaded purse

6) The Youngbloods (Jay/Mark) and The Moondogs (Spot/Cujo) wrestled to a Double Count Out in 8:44

7) Barry Windham defeated The Grappler by Disqualification in 21:26 in a Central States Title Match

8) The Midnight Express (Bobby Eaton/Dennis Condrey) w/Jim Cornette over The Glamour Boys (Steve Doll/Steve Simpson in 25:39 to defend the AWA World Class Tag Team Titles

9) Kerry Von Erich/Kevin Von Erich beat Nick Bockwinkel/Big John Studd by Disqualification in 22:32

-7-17-84 from The Rodeo Arena in Mesquite TX-

1) Tiger Conway Jr w/Mustafa Morrow & Taliib Jones beat Italian Stallion in 7:30 w/Missile Headbutt

2) Brutus Beefcake/Chick Donovan over Kendall Windham/Sam Houston in 12:09 when Beefcake pinned Windham

4) The Islanders (Samu/Tonga Kid) defeated The Movement (Elijah Akeem/Kareem Muhammad) in 9:14 when Tonga pinned Akeem

5) "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin w/Precious beat DJ Peterson in 10:24 when Garvin hit Peterson with the loaded purse

6) The Youngbloods (Jay/Mark) and The Moondogs (Spot/Cujo) wrestled to a Double Count Out in 8:55

7) Barry Windham defeated The Grappler by Disqualification in 21:08 in a Central States Title Match

8) The Midnight Express (Bobby Eaton/Dennis Condrey) w/Jim Cornette over The Glamour Boys (Steve Doll/Steve Simpson in 25:30 to defend the AWA World Class Tag Team Titles

9) Kerry Von Erich/Kevin Von Erich beat Nick Bockwinkel/Big John Studd by Disqualification in 22:12

Studd wins the TV title! Damn, him and Bock are ruling the AWA! 

Midnight Express retain against the Islanders and Glamour Boys. Both those teams deserved the shots.

Nice program going between Garvin, Chick and Beefcake against the Windham, Houston  and Adias. I love mid card feuds. 

Moondogs and Youngbloods have a fun brawl. Your tag team division is absolutely stacked! 

Bock and Kevin going to a 60 minute draw is epic! 

I feel like Midnight Express vs. The Glamour Boys probably stole the show on those nights...despite their being plenty of great matches on those cards...they are just the kind of team the Midnights thrive against.

Kevin vs. Bockwinkel is an awesome title match but I feel like Nick can bring the best out of Kerry for some great title matches as well.

The feel good story of DJ Peterson comes to an abrupt end thanks to Big John Studd! I love the pairing of Bock/Studd and this just adds to the story!

-Broadcasting live to our local affiliates in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, and Missouri, as well as in Syndication across these great United States, the American Wrestling Association proudly presents World Class Wrestling, coming to you this week from the North Side Coliseum in Fort Worth!-

F7oZ5gK.png

Jim Ross: Good Evening Ladies and Gentleman, and welcome to AWA World Class Wrestling! I'm Jim Ross, joined by "Cowboy" Bill Watts and we have quite a slate of wrestling action for you tonight. Why don't you tell the folks about it Bill.

Bill Watts: In our main event we will see Kevin Von Erich go one on one with the very dangerous man from Japan, Mr. Saito. The Grappler is going to be in action tonight. We are going to see Samu and The Tonga Kid, The Islanders take on members of The Movement, and we will see the World Class Television Championship defended in our opening match.

Jim Ross: However, we will not be seeing DJ Peterson defend that title. As you all saw last week, Peterson won the title on July 4th at Star Wars. However this past Monday evening at Sheppard Air Force Base in Wichita Falls, Texas, World Class Wrestling held a very special event for the service men and women, and they saw Big John Studd defeat DJ Peterson to become the new Television Champion.

Bill Watts: Peterson put up one heck of a fight, but the size and strength of Studd was just too much in the end. I know DJ is looking for a rematch, and if I have any say in the matter, he'll certainly get one.

Jim Ross: Tonight, young Sam Houston is getting his opportunity, and while this is quite the size mismatch, Houston has shown himself to be quite capable in the ring, and you can't count anyone out.

1 Fall, 15 Minute Time Limit

-Big John Studd w/Nick Bockwinkel vs Sam Houston - AWA World Class Television Title

Houston made the best of his opportunity and charged right at Studd. He hammered the giant with lefts and rights and then fired off a dropkick, and another dropkick that had the big man staggering. Houston ran across the ring and bounced off the ropes and launched himself into a cross body block, and then Studd caught him. A smirk crossed Big John's face as he swung Sam up into the air and planted him into the mat with a huge bodyslam. Studd reached down and jerked Houston to his feet by the hair and locked him into position for a butterfly suplex. Studd then launched Houston 3/4th's of the way across the ring with the move. Studd got to his feet, walked across the ring and yanked Houston to his feet again. This time Studd locked on his Reverse Bearhug and Houston immediately gave up.

Winner, and still Television Champion: Big John Studd

Marc Lowrance is waiting at ringside with Nick Bockwinkel as Studd exits the ring. Bockwinkel who has the World Class Heavyweight Title over his right shoulder, hands Studd the Television Title which he had on his left.

Marc Lowrance: Big John Studd, a very impressive defense of your newly won Television Title here tonight.

Nick Bockwinkel: John, may I?

Studd nods at Bockwinkel, as he puts the belt on his shoulder, and wipes the sweat from his forehead.

Nick Bockwinkel: Mr. Lowrance, when you stand nearly seven feet tall, virtually everything you do is impressive. Taking nothing away from Mr. Houston here tonight, or Mr. Peterson this past Monday, but John Studd is a superior athlete. He is bigger, he is stronger, and both of those men were quite simply overmatched and stood only the proverbial snowballs chance in Hades.

Marc Lowrance: So you are saying that he wants better competition?

Nick Bockwinkel: Of course that's what I am saying Marc Lowrance, weren't you listening! But myself and Mr. Studd are not ones to wait for the supposed brain trust to provide us with opportunities, we make our own. So, on behalf of Mr. Studd, I am laying out a challenge to you Barry Windham. Now, I know you've just come off the grueling tournament for the Central States Championship, and we don't want you at fifty percent, we want you at your best. So, the rumor mill is churning, that come the end of August, there will be another Star Wars type supershow. So, rest up Mr. Windham, and if come that time you are still Central States Champion, Big John Studd challenges you to meet him in a Title versus Title match.

Marc Lowrance: This is the first I've heard of any supershow.

Nick Bockwinkel: Of course it is Mr. Lowrance. Perhaps one day they'll allow you to sit at the big kids table during the business meetings. Until then just continue the holding microphone while John and I talk. But we're finished now, and your chair is over there in case you've forgotten.

Bockwinkel rolls his eyes, then he and Studd walk away laughing as Marc Lowrance looks offended.

-Commercial Break-

Jim Ross: Welcome back everyone. Before the break we saw Big John Studd successfully defend the Television Championship against Sam Houston, and then in between ridiculing Marc Lowrance, Nick Bockwinkel laid out a challenge for Studd to challenge Barry Windham in a title versus title match for the Central States Title.

Bill Watts: First of all, the super show that Mr. Bockwinkel was speaking of will be announced soon. Second of all, Nick had better be concerned with his own championship and not with what Big John Studd is doing. However, if Studd and Windham are both still champion at the time of said event, and both men are interested in the match, perhaps World Class officials will explore the possibility.

Jim Ross: There you have it folks. Let's head up to the ring where we will see The Grappler in action.

1 Fall, 10 Minute Time Limit

-The Grappler vs Brody Chase-

The Grappler wastes no time this evening, going right after Chase and laying into him with a series of clubbing forearms across the back. A hammerlock take down drives him to the canvas, then a hard elbow drop to the back follows it up. Grappler backs off and when Chase gets to his feet, just smokes him with a lariat. The three count follows, and Grappler heads right out to Marc Lowrance.

Winner: The Grappler

Marc Lowrance: Grappler, you wasted no time in there this evening.

The Grappler: Because I have something to say. Barry Windham, you may have scored the luckiest victory of your career on Independence Day when you defeated me, but I guarantee lightning won't strike twice and next time we step in this ring, that Central States title is coming home with me. I'm calling you out Windham, and I'm daring you to step in the ring with me again. They got a name for you when you're the world's greatest wrestler. They don't call you a great wrestler, they call you The Grappler. Beat Me, if you can.

Marc Lowrance: Back to you Jim and Bill.

Jim Ross: If The Grappler continues to dominate opponents like that, there will be no choice but to grant him a title shot.

Bill Watts: You don't have to like his attitude, but you can't deny his talent.

Jim Ross: Alright folks, up next we have one heck of a tag team match.

Bill Watts: I am excited for this one Jim, four hard hitting individuals are about to go at it.

Jim Ross: The two biggest members of The Movement, Elijah Akeem and Kareem Muhammad are in the ring awaiting, The Islanders!

1 Fall, 20 Minute Time Limit

-The Islanders (Samu/The Tonga Kid) vs The Movement (Elijah Akeem/Kareem Muhammad) w/Tiger Conway Jr, Mustafa Morrow, Taalib Jones-

This was a wild brawl from the opening bell. The Movement attempted to sneak attack The Islanders, but they saw them coming and nailed both of them with savate kicks. Then the punches started flying, then the headbutts started being exchanged, then the action spilled to the floor, and the other members of The Movement backed off because The Islanders looked ready to start killing people .

What followed was an eight minute let's see who can hit the hardest exchange, that finally came to an end when all four were again brawling in the ring. The Islanders nailed Akeem with a double headbutt that staggered him, then connected with a double savate kick that put Muhammad down. They then bounced off opposite ropes and hit a double leaping headbutt to each side of Akeem's head, that crashed him to the mat. Tonga then ascended the top rope, and Samu assisted him in a huge Top Rope Splash onto the prone form of Muhammad for the One, Two, Three.

Winners: The Islanders

Jim Ross: Good Lord, what a brawl!!

Bill Watts: I told you I was excited for it, and it didn't disappoint Jim. Four men who like to fight doing just that.

Jim Ross: What is this now?

Morrow and Jones are in the ring checking on Muhammad and Akeem who are still on the mat. Tiger Conway who had remained on the floor has now entered the ring holding two steel folding chairs. He walks over and hands one to Jones, then gives the other to Morrow. He says something to the two men who look at him with a puzzled expression. Conway's look goes from one of dispassion to one of anger. He then yells out "They Failed. Show them the price for failure!"

Morrow and Jones briefly look at one another, before repeatedly striking Muhammad and Akeem across the backs with the steel chairs. Conway meanwhile stands in the center of the ring with his fist held in the air. After a solid eight to ten strikes with a chair for each man, Conway drops his fist, and motions for the men to follow him out of the ring.

He stops next to Marc Lowrance, and grabs his arm, pulling the microphone to his lips.

Tiger Conway Jr: Ray Candy and Leroy Brown are stripped of their names, and banished from The Movement.

Conway walks away with a look of pride on his face as Morrow and Jones follow him with looks resembling fear. A host of referees and medical personnel flood the ring to check on the fallen men, as the crowd boo's the men leaving ringside.

-Commercial Break-

Jim Ross: We're back here at World Class Wrestling, and before the break we witnessed, well quite frankly I don't know what we witnessed.

Bill Watts: Tiger Conway Jr has certainly changed in the last months Jim, and I'm not sure what else to say myself.

Jim Ross: Well Bill, with The Grappler making short work of his opponent earlier tonight, we have a little extra time before our main event, so we are going to see the debut of a new tag team here in World Class. Long time wrestling fans are likely familiar with both men, but they've come together, and they are looking for tag team gold. Let's head to the ring and see the debut of The Highwaymen.

-The Highwaymen (Bobby Duncum/Phil Hickerson) vs Mike Bond/Ken Johnson-

Hickerson and Duncum came out in matching full length dusters and cowboy hats, before heading into the ring where they have simple black trunks and boots. This is a simple four minute showcase for the new team, with both men getting time to show off a bit of their arsenal. The end comes when Duncum nails a big boot on Johnson, then tags in Hickerson who puts him down with a DDT that scores the pinfall.

Winners: The Highwaymen

Marc Lowrance: Ladies and Gentleman, your winners, Phil Hickerson and Bobby Duncum, The Highwaymen.

Phil Hickerson: Marc Lowrance, me and Bobby have made our way here to World Class Wrestling for two reasons. Number one is to do what we do best, and that's beat people up. Number two is too bring home some gold. Whether that's the World Class Tag belts, or the AWA World Tag belts, we don't care.

Bobby Duncum: You line 'em up, we'll knock 'em down. You unnastan?

The Highwaymen head toward the locker room as we cut back to the announce position.

Jim Ross: An impressive debut for sure. Folks, we'll be right back with our main event.

-Commercial Break-

Jim Ross: Welcome back fans, up next we have our main event of the evening which will see Kevin Von Erich taking on Mr. Saito.

Bill Watts: Saito has been making quite a name for himself by dropping people on their heads.

Jim Ross: That is true, but Kevin is almost as at home here in Fort Worth as he is in Dallas, so he will have this crowd behind him here tonight.

1 Fall, 30 Minute Time Limit

-Kevin Von Erich vs Mr. Saito-

Things looked bleak for Kevin almost immediately as Saito shot underneath his collar and elbow attempt and caught him in a waistlock. Kevin struggled, but Saito hoisted him in the air and dropped him to the mat with the Saito Suplex for the One, Two, Thr...foot on the rope.

Saito yanked Kevin to his feet and blitzed him with a series of chops and then plowed him with a clothesline. Saito covered, but only got two. Saito dropped an elbow on Kevin and then cranked on a headlock. For the next several minutes he kept Kevin on the mat and laid on him, twisting at his neck and head. Finally Kevin fought his way to his feet and looked to be rallying, but Saito grabbed him around the waist and turned him over with a belly to belly suplex. Saito covered and got two and nine tenths.

Saito laid some stomps onto the prone Von Erich, and then pulled him to his feet. He whipped Kevin into the ropes and caught him with a huge powerslam, but only managed a two count again. Saito pulled Kevin up and whipped him into the turnbuckle, and then followed in with a clothesline. Saito walked back out to mid-ring and charged in with another clothesline. Holding his arm in the air to signal a third clothesline, Saito walked back to the center of the ring, and charged again. Only this time he crashed into the foot of Kevin Von Erich.

Kevin turned around and climbed quickly to the top rope, then leapt backwards into his Turning Crossbody Block that caught a stunned Saito by surprise, and managed to score a long two count. Both men were slow getting to their feet, and when they did, Von Erich surprised Saito again by firing off a huge dropkick that sent Saito staggering backwards into the ropes. Kevin marched forward and began to lay into Saito with lefts and rights, another big dropkick sent him to the canvas. Kevin bounced off the ropes and attempted a big splash, but Saito brought up the knees.

Again, both men were slow getting up. This time Saito got to Kevin first and blistered him with a chop, but Kevin fired back with a big punch. Saito went for a clothesline, but Kevin ducked under it and clamped on The Iron Claw!! Saito struggled for a few seconds, then instead of trying to pull away, leaned into the move, hooked Kevin and drilled him with another Saito Suplex!!

Both men laid on the mat not moving, as referee Ron West began to count both of them down. Finally Mr. Saito got onto all fours and began to crawl toward Von Erich. He was over top him, seemingly about to make a cover, when Kevin's hand shot up and re-hooked the Iron Claw! Saito grabbed Von Erich's wrist, as Kevin sat up and began to really apply the pressure. The two struggled for a moment, before Kevin managed to get leverage and drive Saito onto his back. It wasn't long and Mr. Saito submitted.

Winner: Kevin Von Erich

Bill Watts: What a match! Kevin Von Erich picks up a huge win and forces Mr. Saito to submit!

Jim Ross: We are almost out of time, but Marc Lowrance is standing by with Kevin Von Erich.

Marc Lowrance: Kevin Von Erich, you just picked up a huge win against Mr. Saito. Is there anything you'd like to say?

Kevin Von Erich: Thanks Marc, and yes there is. Earlier tonight I heard Nick Bockwinkel out here insulting you, and I'd like to tell Nick Bockwinkel that maybe he should pick on somebody his own size. We all saw him screw The Junkyard Dog out of the Heavyweight Title, and now he's running around here hiding behind Big John Studd. But if he has any guts at all, I am challenging him to get in this ring and fight me for that belt! It's about time a Von Erich holds that World Class title anyway!

Marc Lowrance: The challenge has been laid down Ladies and Gentleman! We'll see you next week! 

Nick Bockwinkel and Big John Studd after only couple of weeks of working together may be the most powerful duo in the game. Great stuff! Bold move stepping up to Windham as he's one of the few people in World Class who stand nearly nose to nose with Studd.  It will be an interesting match when it happens.

The Grappler coming in hot this week with a point to prove and who knows if Windham gets sidetracked on Studd....the Grappler might just catch him off guard one of these nights.

Tiger Conway makes it clear who the leader of the Movement is and that there's a stiff penalty for failure. Huge sacrifice for the group but I look forward to seeing who his next recruits are.

Not to mention the Islanders pull off a huge win in the process.....the Midnight Express better beware of the Samoans coming for their titles.

You defiantly have Bock down LOL. Great promo. 

Barry Windham is a marked man as both Studd and the Grappler are coming after him. 

Islanders pick up a huge win over The Movement! Conway shows his power and orders a beat down. I bet Candy and Brown will be coming after him. 

Hickerson and Duncum are perfect as the Highwaymen. Nice job here.

Damn what a main event! Saito looks double tough but Kevin shows how tough he is by making him submit. Kevin looks strong going into a match with Bock for the title. Cant wait for that blockbuster match. 

-7-20-84 from The Sports Arena in Amarillo, TX-

1) The Moondogs (Spot/Cujo) over Salvatore Bellomo/Mike Bond in 5:04 when Cujo pinned Bond

2) The Glamour Boys (Steve Doll/Steve Simpson) beat Sheik Hassan/Ali Bey in 8:11 when Doll pinned Hassan

3) The Grappler defeated DJ Peterson in 13:39 w/Kick from Loaded Boot

4) The Highwaymen (Phil Hickerson/Bobby Duncum) beat Ron Ritchie/Ken Lucas in 7:44 when Hickerson pinned Lucas

5) The Islanders (Samu/The Tonga Kid) over The Movement (Mustafa Morrow/Taalib Jones) in 6:56 when Tonga Kid pinned Morrow

6) Sam Houston defeated Tiger Conway Jr by Disqualification in 9:21 after Morrow and Jones interfered

7) The Midnight Express (Bobby Eaton/Dennis Condrey) w/Jim Cornette and The Youngbloods (Jay Youngblood/Mark Youngblood) wrestled to a Draw in 30:00 in a match for the AWA World Class Tag Team Titles

8) Kevin Von Erich/Kerry Von Erich/Brian Adias/Barry Windham/Kendall Windham defeated Nick Bockwinkel/Big John Studd/"Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin/Brutus Beefcake/Chick Donovan w/Precious in 56:52 when Kerry pinned Donovan

-7-21-84 from The Lubbock Memorial Coliseum in Lubbock, TX-

1) The Moondogs (Spot/Cujo) over Salvatore Bellomo/Mike Bond in 5:04 when Cujo pinned Bond

2) The Glamour Boys (Steve Doll/Steve Simpson) beat Sheik Hassan/Ali Bey in 8:11 when Doll pinned Hassan

3) The Grappler defeated DJ Peterson in 13:33 w/Kick from Loaded Boot

4) The Highwaymen (Phil Hickerson/Bobby Duncum) beat Ron Ritchie/Ken Lucas in 7:45 when Hickerson pinned Lucas

5) The Islanders (Samu/The Tonga Kid) over The Movement (Mustafa Morrow/Taalib Jones) in 6:51 when Tonga Kid pinned Morrow

6) Sam Houston defeated Tiger Conway Jr by Disqualification in 9:24 after Morrow and Jones interfered

7) The Midnight Express (Bobby Eaton/Dennis Condrey) w/Jim Cornette and The Youngbloods (Jay Youngblood/Mark Youngblood) wrestled to a Draw in 30:00 in a match for the AWA World Class Tag Team Titles

8) Kevin Von Erich/Kerry Von Erich/Brian Adias/Barry Windham/Kendall Windham defeated Nick Bockwinkel/Big John Studd/"Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin/Brutus Beefcake/Chick Donovan w/Precious in 56:55 when Kerry pinned Donovan

-7-22-84 from The Ector County Coliseum in Odessa, TX-

1) The Moondogs (Spot/Cujo) over Salvatore Bellomo/Mike Bond in 5:10 when Cujo pinned Bond

2) The Glamour Boys (Steve Doll/Steve Simpson) beat Sheik Hassan/Ali Bey in 8:19 when Doll pinned Hassan

3) The Grappler defeated DJ Peterson in 13:30 w/Kick from Loaded Boot

4) The Highwaymen (Phil Hickerson/Bobby Duncum) beat Ron Ritchie/Ken Lucas in 7:34 when Hickerson pinned Lucas

5) The Islanders (Samu/The Tonga Kid) over The Movement (Mustafa Morrow/Taalib Jones) in 6:52 when Tonga Kid pinned Morrow

6) Sam Houston defeated Tiger Conway Jr by Disqualification in 9:29 after Morrow and Jones interfered

8) Kevin Von Erich/Kerry Von Erich/Brian Adias/Barry Windham/Kendall Windham defeated Nick Bockwinkel/Big John Studd/"Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin/Brutus Beefcake/Chick Donovan w/Precious in 55:59 when Kerry pinned Donovan

-7-23-84 from The Hemisfair Arena in San Antonio, TX-

1) The Moondogs (Spot/Cujo) over Salvatore Bellomo/Mike Bond in 5:08 when Cujo pinned Bond

2) The Glamour Boys (Steve Doll/Steve Simpson) beat Sheik Hassan/Ali Bey in 8:17 when Doll pinned Hassan

3) The Grappler defeated DJ Peterson in 13:35 w/Kick from Loaded Boot

4) The Highwaymen (Phil Hickerson/Bobby Duncum) beat Ron Ritchie/Ken Lucas in 7:54 when Hickerson pinned Lucas

5) The Islanders (Samu/The Tonga Kid) over The Movement (Mustafa Morrow/Taalib Jones) in 6:46 when Tonga Kid pinned Morrow

6) Sam Houston defeated Tiger Conway Jr by Disqualification in 9:11 after Morrow and Jones interfered

8) Kevin Von Erich/Kerry Von Erich/Brian Adias/Barry Windham/Kendall Windham defeated Nick Bockwinkel/Big John Studd/"Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin/Brutus Beefcake/Chick Donovan w/Precious in 58:59 when Kerry pinned Donovan

-7-24-84 from The Frank Erwin Center in Austin, TX-

1) The Moondogs (Spot/Cujo) over Salvatore Bellomo/Mike Bond in 5:00 when Cujo pinned Bond

2) The Glamour Boys (Steve Doll/Steve Simpson) beat Sheik Hassan/Ali Bey in 8:41 when Doll pinned Hassan

3) The Grappler defeated DJ Peterson in 13:29 w/Kick from Loaded Boot

4) The Highwaymen (Phil Hickerson/Bobby Duncum) beat Ron Ritchie/Ken Lucas in 7:47 when Hickerson pinned Lucas

5) The Islanders (Samu/The Tonga Kid) over The Movement (Mustafa Morrow/Taalib Jones) in 6:51 when Tonga Kid pinned Morrow

6) Sam Houston defeated Tiger Conway Jr by Disqualification in 9:28 after Morrow and Jones interfered

8) Kevin Von Erich/Kerry Von Erich/Brian Adias/Barry Windham/Kendall Windham defeated Nick Bockwinkel/Big John Studd/"Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin/Brutus Beefcake/Chick Donovan w/Precious in 56:56 when Kerry pinned Donovan

As other people have said, Bock & Studd is a duo never happened, but seems perfect as you've set them up. Also, Windham having to basically work up to Bockwinkel, by taking out Bundy first could be great in the long term

The Movement is a great little stable, especially after getting rid of Akeem & Muhammed. After all, Ray Candy & Leroy Brown in 1984, not exactly hot tickets. 

Von Erich - Saito was a fun TV main event, and now the question is, will a Von Erich take the belt back from Bock, before any other babyface? 

Your house shows look solid, especially the huge multi-man tags that would've been salivated by tape dealers for years afterwards. 

Good series of house shows....with some really solid tag matches...World Class has so many great tag teams these days!

Good win for the Grappler over Peterson who had built up so much momentum but has been barreling down hill since losing the TV title to Studd.

HUGE main event that would have really drawn a house in each of these towns with the huge amount of star power in that match alone...not to mention the Midnights vs. The Youngbloods in the semi!

-Broadcasting live to our local affiliates in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, and Missouri, as well as in Syndication across these great United States, the American Wrestling Association proudly presents World Class Wrestling, coming to you this week from the Sportatorium in Dallas!-

F7oZ5gK.png

Jim Ross: Good Evening Ladies and Gentleman and Welcome to AWA World Class Wrestling! I am Jim Ross, and with me as always is "Cowboy" Bill Watts!

Bill Watts: Thank You Jim! Folks, we have a huge night of action in store for you here tonight. So we aren't going to waste a lot of time talking, and we are going get right to it. Ahhh, what do these guys want....

Jim Ross: Well folks, it appears The Movement are going to get us started here tonight.

Much to the chagrin of the Sportatorium crowd, Tiger Conway Jr comes toward the ring with Mustafa Morrow and Taalib Jones trailing behind him. He motions for Marc Lowrance to get into the ring, and soon stands waiting for the boo's to quiet.

Marc Lowrance: Tiger Conway, you have something you'd like to say?

Tiger Conway Jr: I'd like for all these ignorant white trash Texas honkys to shut the hell up!

To the surprise of no one, that doesn't get the desired result, and the fans continue to boo.

Marc Lowrance: Tiger, last week you viciously assaulted Elijah Akeem and Karee..

Tiger Conway Jr: They aren't worthy of those names Marc Lowrance, and I will ask you not to use them.

Marc Lowrance: Okay. Would you care to explain your actions from last week?

Tiger Conway Jr: I don't have to explain nothing to you white man.

Conway rips the microphone out of the hands of Lowrance.

Tiger Conway Jr: Those two had to be excommunicated from The Movement, because failure won't be tolerated. Weakness won't be tolerated. Disobedience won't be tolerated. The Man demands respect. The Man demands victory at all costs.

Another man comes down the aisle and enters the ring. He looks familiar to long time wrestling fans, yet different. His head is shaved, and he is growing a beard.

Tiger Conway Jr: Welcome the newest brother to join us here in The Movement. For years he has toiled in this business. For years he has smiled and danced for all of you crackers. But now "Pistol" Pez is dead, and I present you Shaska Whatley.

Shaska Whatley: That's right! The Man called me up and said that The Movement was happening here in World Class Wrestling. He said that we were gonna change the world one stupid Texas redneck at at time. So you'd best believe I came on down to make that happen. But first he said, first we had to take care of some business. He said that in The Movement, sometimes you had to do things you don't wanna do for the good of The Movement. He said sometimes, you had to them without hesitation...

Whatley turns and stares down Jones and Morrow. Both of whom failed to notice that while Whatley was talking, Tiger Conway had circled around behind them.

Shaska Whatley: Last week, Tiger ordered you two sucka's to take out Leroy and Ray, and you hesitated. Therefore, we have to question your faith in The Movement......

Whatley lashes out and punches Taalib Jones in the face with the microphone, making a loud thud echo across the arena. Meanwhile, Tiger Conway uses some kind of blackjack across the back of the head of Mustafa Morrow knocking him immediately to the mat unconscious. The two of them then begin to lay the boots to Jones who is clutching his bleeding face. After he stops moving, they start to leave.

Tiger Conway Jr: Tom and Gerry, you are stripped of your names, and banished from The Movement.

-Commercial Break-

Jim Ross: Well folks, if Tiger Conway keeps disposing of his partners, there won't be much of a Movement left to have. Though it appears that Pez..sorry, Shaska Whatley has now joined him, and who is this Man that he was talking about?

Bill Watts: I've got no idea Jim. I can't keep track of who is named what, and who the man is, and who they are mad at. Let's just move on.

Jim Ross: Alright, well up first we have a ten man, over the top rope battle royal. The winner of this match is going to get a shot at Barry Windham and the Central States Championship, in our main event right here next week on television.

Bill Watts: Big stakes on the line here in our opening match, let's head down to Marc Lowrance for the introductions.

10 Man Battle Royal

-Winner gets a shot at the Central States Title-
-Brian Adias vs Tiger Conway Jr vs The Grappler vs Jimmy Garvin vs Kerry Von Erich vs Sam Houston vs Brutus Beefcake vs Jay Youngblood vs Chick Donovan vs Jim Powers-

Elimination #1: Mere seconds after the bell rings, Kerry Von Erich grabs Chick Donovan by the back of the trunks and hurls him out of the ring, much to the delight of the Sportatorium faithful!

Chick Donovan is Eliminated

Elimination #2: Tiger Conway Jr and newcomer Jim Powers were brawling in the center of the ring, and Powers had just scooped Conway up and put him down with a nice bodyslam. However, the next thing he knew, he was grabbed from behind by Jimmy Garvin and Brutus Beefcake and sent toward the ropes and out of the ring.

Jim Powers is Eliminated

Elimination #3: The Grappler has Sam Houston in the corner and is just pounding on him. He finally takes a few steps back, and then clotheslines Houston over the top rope and to the floor.

Sam Houston is Eliminated

Elimination #4 & #5: Brian Adias and Tiger Conway Jr were struggling with one another near the turnbuckle. Conway got the advantage, and muscled Adias onto the top rope and was trying to shove him out of the ring. Adias grabbed two handfuls of Conway's afro, and began to pull him up onto the ropes as well. They continued to struggle while perched on the ropes, and soon enough lost their balance, and both men tumbled to the floor.

Brian Adias is Eliminated

Tiger Conway Jr is Eliminated

Conway and Adias continue to fight on the floor, and end up brawling all the way up the aisle.

Elimination #6: Jimmy Garvin and Brutus Beefcake are double teaming Kerry Von Erich, but Kerry had been holding his own for a little while. Eventually, it became too much and they had Kerry doubled over from the beating. Garvin took a moment to gloat for the fans, and it was then that Kerry grabbed the legs of Beefcake and back dropped him over the top rope to the floor!

Brutus Beefcake is Eliminated

Elimination #7: The Grappler and Jay Youngblood had been going at it, fists flying, and Youngblood had managed to back Grappler up into the ropes. Grappler was still standing, but it looked like the ropes were all that held him up, so Youngblood backed up and charged him with a clothesline. At the last second, Grappler dropped down and pulled the rope down with him, causing Youngblood to go sailing to the floor.

Jay Youngblood is Eliminated

Elimination #8: Kerry Von Erich had just blasted Jimmy Garvin with a big Discus Punch, and saw what happened to Jay Youngblood. He waited for The Grappler to get to his feet and then charged across the ring and clotheslined The Grappler out himself!

The Grappler is Eliminated

Elimination #9: Kerry turned and went after Garvin who had just gotten back to his feet. Kerry blasted him with a right hand, then a left, then a right. Garvin was staggered, and Kerry went into the ropes for momentum. But his momentum came to an abrupt halt when The Grappler reached into the ring and grabbed his foot! Kerry turned to see what was happening, then reached down to grab at the masked man. Garvin was still woozy, but wasted no time in rushing across the ring, and knee'ing Kerry in the back, sending him out of the ring.

Kerry Von Erich is Eliminated

Winner, receiving a shot at the Central States Title: "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin

Jim Ross: Jimmy Garvin wins the battle royal and a shot at Barry Windham and the Central States Championship thanks to a big assist from The Grappler!

Bill Watts: Kerry Von Erich had that match all but won, but The Grappler was sore that he got eliminated and stuck his nose where it didn't belong. He'll be lucky if Kerry doesn't knock his nose off next time he see's him!

Jim Ross: Alright folks, we have to take a commercial break, but we'll be right back with The Glamour Boys in tag team action!

-Commercial Break-

1 Fall, 15 Minute Time Limit

-The Glamour Boys (Steve Doll/Steve Simpson) vs The Bounty Hunter/Snake Brown-

A one sided affair that saw Doll and Simpson hit some nice looking arm drags, flying head scissors, sunset flips, and other fancy things like that. You know, a nice little squash for them to look flashy, make the girls squeal, and get over doing cool shit! They finished Snake Brown with the Missile Dropkick/Flying Splash combo for the victory!

Winners: The Glamour Boys

As Doll and Simpson were having their hands raised, Bobby Duncum and Phil Hickerson slid into the ring and attacked both men from behind. Duncum caught Doll with a big lariat to the back of the head that sent him sprawling to the canvas. Hickerson meanwhile spun Simpson around and kicked him hard in the gut, before drilling him into the canvas with a DDT. Duncum pulled Doll off the canvas and got him in position for a piledriver near the corner, and Hickerson mounted the second rope, and they spiked him hard into the canvas. The Highwaymen took a moment to stare at the fallen Glamour Boys then simply rolled out of the ring and headed for the back.

Jim Ross: A vicious assault on The Glamour Boys by The Highwaymen! What the heck was that about!

Bill Watts: I have no idea Jim. Let's go to another break while we get some help out here for The Glamour Boys.

-Commercial Break-

Jim Ross: Okay folks, we are back, and The Glamour Boys are receiving medical attention as we speak. Brian Adias is in the ring, but he's not on my format, so I'm not sure what is happening. Bill Watts is on his way back from the dressing room, so perhaps he can shed some light on the situation.

There is a good twenty seconds of silence as Brian Adias paces around the ring looking angry, then we hear some shuffling as Bill Watts returns to headset.

Bill Watts: Alright Jim, The Glamour Boys are shaken up but seem to be otherwise okay. The match we had scheduled for right now is cancelled. After eliminating each other and brawling around backstage, we are gonna let Adias and Conway fight it out right now. So let's head down to the ring!

Jim Ross: Sounds good to me Bill!

-Brian Adias vs Tiger Conway Jr-

As soon as the bell rings, this breaks down into a fist fight. It doesn't take long before Adias is coming out ahead and Conway is reeling from the punches. Referee Jerry Usher is screaming at both men to stop with the closed fists, but it doesn't matter, because he has to call for the DQ when Shaska Whatley hits the ring and nails Brian Adias from behind!

Winner, by DQ: Brian Adias

Whatley and Conway are laying the boots to a fallen Adias. Referee Usher tries to intervene, but finds himself thrown to the canvas by Shaska. The two men pick Adias up off the canvas and looked to be setting him up for a double team of some sort when the crowd at the Sportatorium went crazy cheering....

Jim Ross: ICEMAN PARSONS! Iceman Parsons is coming to the ring!!

Iceman King Parsons came tearing down the aisle with a steel chair in hand, and just as he got to the ring, Whatley and Conway exited from the other side of the ring. As the crowd was going crazy, Iceman was motioning for them to get back in and fight him, but Conway and Whatley were having none of it. Iceman knelt down to check on the fallen Adias, and that's when Conway decided to try and get back into the ring, but Parsons was waiting and nearly took his head off with the chair! After that the members of The Movement quickly retreated up the aisle and out of sight. Parsons helped Adias to his feet, and once Adias was able to clear the cobwebs, the two old friends shared a handshake and a quick hug much to the delight of the crowd.

Bill Watts: Tiger Conway and his new buddy Shaska Whatley were trying to take Brian Adias out, but they never expected to see Iceman Parsons show up to even the odds!

Jim Ross: You'd have to think that the two of them are regretting turning their backs on all the other members of The Movement now.

Bill Watts: Maybe the Man can send them some more friends, because they'll need it against Adias and the Iceman!

Jim Ross: They certainly will. Alright, before we go to our next match, Kerry Von Erich has asked for some time to speak, so let's head to Marc Lowrance.

Marc Lowrance: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome my special guest "The Modern Day Warrior" Kerry Von Erich!

Kerry heads down to the ring, being molested by half the women in the audience, as the roar of the crowd is nearly deafening in the Sportatorium. He makes it about ten steps from Marc Lowrance, when he is nailed from behind by The Grappler. The cheers turns to a chorus of boo's, and security has to noticeably stop several fans from intervening.

The momentum of the blow carries Kerry close to the ring, and The Grappler closes in and nails Kerry again, sending him face first into the ringpost. The Grappler walks over and snatches the microphone out of the hands of Marc Lowrance and then heads back over to Kerry. He reaches down and pulls Kerry up by the hair, and Von Erich is now bleeding like a faucet. Grappler audibly laughs into the microphone, and then slams the head of Kerry into the ring apron.

The Grappler: This is what happens to cowards Von Erich!

Grappler smashes the head of Kerry into the apron again.

The Grappler: I had that battle royal won, until you attacked me from behind, instead of fighting me like a man!

Grappler drags Kerry around and smashes him into the ringpost again.

The Grappler: So you wanna attack from behind like a coward Von Erich, I figured I would show you how it's done.

The Grappler tosses Kerry to the floor and heads around the far side of the ring, as Kevin Von Erich comes charging down the aisle. Kevin debates following the masked man, but instead decides to check on his brother. A horde of medical personnel and officals soon come to ringside.

Jim Ross: We'll be right back.

-Commercial Break-

Jim Ross: Okay folks, we understand that Kerry Von Erich is being taken to the hospital to get stitches and with a possible concussion. The Grappler has left the building, but he will certainly have to answer to the World Class board of directors after that heinous assault. Bill Watts is still backstage dealing with things, so let's head to the ring where newcomer "Hollywood" John Tatum is set to make his debut.

-"Hollywood" John Tatum vs Mike Bond-

Tatum made enemies with the crowd very quickly, strutting around the ring and making sad faces when they booed him. He then made short work of Mike Bond, dominating him from the opening bell, before finishing him off with a Savate Kick. Tatum then headed out to meet with Marc Lowrance, where he had some guests waiting for him.

Winner: "Hollywood" John Tatum

We cut to Marc Lowrance who is with Tatum, and also Jimmy Garvin and Brutus Beefcake!

Marc Lowrance: John Tatum, an impressive win here tonight and it seems you already have a fan club!

John Tatum: Everything I do is impressive Mike. When you look like I do, and wrestle like I do, you can't help but be great. As for a fan club, this ain't no fan club. Jimmy and Brutus are two real good friends of mine, and now that I'm done wrestling that chump in the ring, we are gonna get in the limo, get the heck out of Dallas, and go have a real nice night!

Chick Donovan comes down to ringside, looking a little confused, and joins the group.

Chick Donovan: Gentleman! Where's the party at tonight!

John Tatum: Who's this loser?

Chick Donovan: Loser? Who the heck are you new guy!

Jimmy Garvin: Woah, woah, woah! Calm down. Calm down. Chick, I forgot to tell you. This is John, and we don't need you anymore....

Beefcake cracks Donovan in the back of the head with the bell that he just pulled off the timekeepers table, and Chick crashes to the floor in a heap. Garvin and Tatum look at Beefcake for a moment, then all three start laughing and lay the boots to Donovan for a few seconds, before heading to the dressing room.

Marc Lowrance: Uhh... we are gonna need help out here again.....

-Commercial Break-

Jim Ross: Folks, we're back and Chick Donovan has been helped to the dressing room. I don't know what in the world is going on here tonight. So far we've seen Pez Whatley become Shaska Whatley and join Tiger Conway in assaulting Gerry Morrow and Tom Jones. The Highwaymen attacked The Glamour Boys after their match. Conway and Whatley attempted to take out Brian Adias only for Iceman Parsons to show up and save Adias. Then The Grappler brutally assaulted Kerry Von Erich and sent him to the hospital. Now just a week after Chick Donovan turned his back on Kendall Windham for Garvin and Beefcake, Garvin and Beefcake have turned on Donovan and aligned with John Tatum! It's absolute chaos here in World Class!

Kevin Von Erich comes to ringside and grabs the microphone before heading into the ring.

Kevin Von Erich: I just wanted to come out here and let everyone know that Kerry has been taken to the hospital to get some stitches and to get checked for a concussion. He wanted me to tell everyone that he will be fine, and when he gets back he is gonna...

Kevin stops talking as Nick Bockwinkel and Big John Studd come walking down the aisle toward the ring. When they arrive Studd steps into the ring first, and Bockwinkel follows behind him. Kevin immediately puts up his fists, but Bockwinkel rolls his eyes and motions for someone to give him a microphone.

Nick Bockwinkel: Calm yourself Mr. Von Erich, if we'd come out here to assault you, John would already have his hands around your skinny little neck. No, last week you insinuated that I somehow laid claim to this title through nefarious means, accused me of hiding behind Mr. Studd, and then stated that it was time for a Von Erich to hold the World Class Title. I have simply come out here to retort.

Kevin still looks ready to fight as his eyes dart from Bockwinkel to Studd and back.

Nick Bockwinkel: That means respond Kevin, I've come out here to respond.

That is all it takes, and Kevin leaps, blasting Bockwinkel in the face with a huge right hand. Studd is on him immediately wrapping his hands around Von Erich's throat, but Kevin is punching trying to stop the big man from getting a full grip. Bockwinkel recovers and double legs Kevin, and soon the two men have overtaken Von Erich and are laying a beating on him.

Then a deafening cheer goes up from the Sportatorium crowd as another figure rushes down the aisle and hits the ring.....

Jim Ross: WHAT THE.... THAT'S....

Bill Watts: BRUISER BRODY HAS HIT THE RING!!!

A fur covered boot blasts John Studd in the side of the head and sends him staggering toward the ropes. Nick Bockwinkel holds up his hands and begins to beg off from Brody as Bruiser turns his attention to the Heavyweight Champion. Bockwinkel quickly back peddles away from Brody, but soon runs into the turnbuckle and a look of horror crosses his face when he realizes he has no where to go. Brody grabs a handful of Nick's hair with one hand and draws back his fist with the other, but before he can lay out the champ, a recovered Studd grabs Brody's arm. Brody turns and blasts Studd with a big punch, then another, and another.

Bockwinkel bails out of the ring in no time flat, and Brody lays a huge kick into the gut of Studd. Bruiser Brody then shocks everyone by scooping up Big John Studd and bodyslamming him! Bockwinkel runs quickly to the side of the ring where he can reach Studd's feet and helps pull him out of the ring. They retreat up the aisle with Studd clutching his back, and Bockwinkel clutching the Heavyweight Title to his chest with a look of fear on his face.

In the ring Bruiser Brody helps Kevin Von Erich to his feet, and after a moment of uncertainty, they shake hands and begin to celebrate in the ring as the Sportatorium goes nuts.

Jim Ross: Bruiser Brody has arrived in World Class, Bockwinkel and Studd are running scared, and this has been one heck of a wild night!

Bill Watts: You can say that again Jim! Fans, join us next week folks where we'll see Brian Adias and Iceman Parsons take on The Movement and Barry Windham defend the Central States Title against "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin.

Jim Ross: Good Night Everyone!

Another excellent show! Tiger Conway Jr. continues to thin the herd....but he's stepped things up with the addition of "Shaska" Whatley.....I must say I like the "Movement" name much better than the "Jive Tones" name they used in UWF IRL...although their team maybe short lived with the arrival of Iceman Parsons to team with Brian Adias....I like that the Adias/Conway match stemmed from the battle royal.

The battle royal proved fruitful in not only providing a challenger for Windham next week but also spawned the Adias/Conway match as well as the Kerry/Grappler situation that sent Kerry to the hospital.....I'm glad to see Garvin come out on top!

Well...poor ol' Chic gets kicked to the curb....but can't say I blame Garvin/Beefcake as Tatum makes for a better fit.....this should be a fun trio.

OMG...Bruiser Brody has arrived!! Kevin couldn't ask for a better ally against Bockwinkel and Studd as Brody can certainly stand nose to nose and toe to toe with the TV champ! 

Good grief what a show! 

You did something I've always wanted to do or see in fantasy, you brought the Jive Tones together! AWESOME! I always loved the team of Conway and Whatley. Like Gene said, with the Movement  gimmick they'll be taken more seriously. 

Garvin gets the shot at Windham by winning a fun battle royal. Loved the set up with Grappler and Kerry.

Glamour Boys are having a great time until the Highwaymen ruin it with a severe beatdown. Classic contrast feud here. 

The Iceman has come home! 

Damn, Grappler put the hurt on Kerry! This feud will be bloody.

Tatum is in and Chick is out LOL according to Garvin. "Oh yea forgot to tell you, we don't need you anymore" HAHAHA, that cracked me up.

Oh man Bruiser Brody arrives and immediately slams Studd! Bock/Studd/Kevin and Brody! Cant wait for that tag match! 

Non stop action tonight! 

What an action packed show!

I am really enjoying watching what happens week to week with the Movement.  Shaska is a nice addition.  I really thought Iceman might be joining too when he came out.

Kerry vs Jimmy Garvin even in a battle royal is must see TV

I love Mid-card feuds and the Glamour Boys and the HIghway Men is perfect.

Just what the babyfaces needed to make it somewhat fair.... BRUISER BRODY.  He can take care of the monster heels while the VOnErichs and others go for the titles

Solid show. The combo of Ross and Watts really accentuates the program. I'm a big John Tatum fan so it was nice to see him placed with Garvin and Beefcake here. I felt bad for Chic Donovan though as it seemed abrupt, as if you acquired Tatum so you just discarded Chic. Almost like art imitating life.

-7-27-84 from The Sam Houston Coliseum in Houston, TX-

1) Jim Powers/Joe Savoldi beat Sheik Hassan/Ali Bey in 10:02 when Powers pinned Hassan

2) Stan Stasiak over Ken Lucas in 6:19 w/Heart Punch

3) Brian Adias defeated Bill Ash in 8:29 w/Russian Leg Sweep

4) The Movement (Shaska Whatley/Tiger Conway Jr) over The Oates Brothers (Ted/Jerry) in 6:37 when Whatley pinned Ted

5) "Hollywood" John Tatum/"Gorgeous" Gary Young beat Kendall Windham/Sam Houston in 16:07 when Tatum pinned Windham

6) Big John Studd defeated Mark Youngblood in a match for the World Class Television Title in 7:46 w/Backbreaker

7) The Islanders (Samu/The Tonga Kid) and The Glamour Boys (Steve Doll/Steve Simpson) wrestled The Highwaymen (Bobby Duncum/Phil Hickerson) and The Midnight Express (Bobby Eaton/Dennis Condrey) w/Jim Cornette to a Draw in 30:00

8) "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin w/Precious beat Barry Windham by Count Out in 18:42 when Garvin rolled back in the ring just before the 20 count, and Precious held Windham's leg stopping him from getting back into the ring.

9) Kevin Von Erich and The Grappler wrestled to a Double Disqualification in 10:09

10) Nick Bockwinkel defeated Jay Youngblood in a match for the World Class Heavyweight Title in 25:38 w/Piledriver

-7-28-84 from The Lake Charles Civic Center in Lake Charles, LA-

1) Jim Powers/Joe Savoldi beat Sheik Hassan/Ali Bey in 10:05 when Powers pinned Hassan

2) Stan Stasiak over Ken Lucas in 6:13 w/Heart Punch

3) Brian Adias defeated Bill Ash in 8:22 w/Russian Leg Sweep

4) The Movement (Shaska Whatley/Tiger Conway Jr) over The Oates Brothers (Ted/Jerry) in 6:30 when Whatley pinned Ted

5) "Hollywood" John Tatum/"Gorgeous" Gary Young beat Kendall Windham/Sam Houston in 16:27 when Tatum pinned Windham

6) Big John Studd defeated Mark Youngblood in a match for the World Class Television Title in 7:41 w/Backbreaker

7) The Islanders (Samu/The Tonga Kid) and The Glamour Boys (Steve Doll/Steve Simpson) wrestled The Highwaymen (Bobby Duncum/Phil Hickerson) and The Midnight Express (Bobby Eaton/Dennis Condrey) w/Jim Cornette to a Draw in 30:00

8) "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin w/Precious beat Barry Windham by Count Out in 18:38 when Garvin rolled back in the ring just before the 20 count, and Precious held Windham's leg stopping him from getting back into the ring.

9) Kevin Von Erich and The Grappler wrestled to a Double Disqualification in 10:09

10) Nick Bockwinkel defeated Jay Youngblood in a match for the World Class Heavyweight Title in 25:47 w/Piledriver

-7-29-84 from The Auditorium in Lafayette, LA-

1) Jim Powers/Joe Savoldi beat Sheik Hassan/Ali Bey in 10:00 when Powers pinned Hassan

2) Stan Stasiak over Ken Lucas in 6:09 w/Heart Punch

3) Brian Adias defeated Bill Ash in 8:19 w/Russian Leg Sweep

4) The Movement (Shaska Whatley/Tiger Conway Jr) over The Oates Brothers (Ted/Jerry) in 6:42 when Whatley pinned Ted

5) "Hollywood" John Tatum/"Gorgeous" Gary Young beat Kendall Windham/Sam Houston in 16:16 when Tatum pinned Windham

6) Big John Studd defeated Mark Youngblood in a match for the World Class Television Title in 7:50 w/Backbreaker

8) "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin w/Precious beat Barry Windham by Count Out in 18:47 when Garvin rolled back in the ring just before the 20 count, and Precious held Windham's leg stopping him from getting back into the ring.

10) Nick Bockwinkel defeated Jay Youngblood in a match for the World Class Heavyweight Title in 25:29 w/Piledriver

-7-30-84 from The Riverside Centroplex in Baton Rouge, LA-

1) Jim Powers/Joe Savoldi beat Sheik Hassan/Ali Bey in 10:09 when Powers pinned Hassan

2) Stan Stasiak over Ken Lucas in 6:03 w/Heart Punch

3) Brian Adias defeated Bill Ash in 8:49 w/Russian Leg Sweep

4) The Movement (Shaska Whatley/Tiger Conway Jr) over The Oates Brothers (Ted/Jerry) in 6:57 when Whatley pinned Ted

5) "Hollywood" John Tatum/"Gorgeous" Gary Young beat Kendall Windham/Sam Houston in 16:14 when Tatum pinned Windham

6) Big John Studd defeated Mark Youngblood in a match for the World Class Television Title in 7:29 w/Backbreaker

8) "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin w/Precious beat Barry Windham by Count Out in 18:26 when Garvin rolled back in the ring just before the 20 count, and Precious held Windham's leg stopping him from getting back into the ring.

10) Nick Bockwinkel defeated Jay Youngblood in a match for the World Class Heavyweight Title in 26:08 w/Piledriver

-7-31-84 from The Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans, LA-

1) Jim Powers/Joe Savoldi beat Sheik Hassan/Ali Bey in 10:07 when Powers pinned Hassan

2) Stan Stasiak over Ken Lucas in 6:32 w/Heart Punch

3) Brian Adias defeated Bill Ash in 8:55 w/Russian Leg Sweep

4) The Movement (Shaska Whatley/Tiger Conway Jr) over The Oates Brothers (Ted/Jerry) in 6:47 when Whatley pinned Ted

5) "Hollywood" John Tatum/"Gorgeous" Gary Young beat Kendall Windham/Sam Houston in 16:02 when Tatum pinned Windham

6) Big John Studd defeated Mark Youngblood in a match for the World Class Television Title in 8:14 w/Backbreaker

8) "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin w/Precious beat Barry Windham by Count Out in 18:59 when Garvin rolled back in the ring just before the 20 count, and Precious held Windham's leg stopping him from getting back into the ring.

10) Nick Bockwinkel defeated Jay Youngblood in a match for the World Class Heavyweight Title in 25:08 w/Piledriver