Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestlemania 35: The KawadaSmile tribute thread

Ricky Jackson

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully this is them going home, but it's the best I've seen tonight. Maybe the best Shane match ever because they balanced the stupid and excessive with character and because Miz is a more even match, execution issues be damned. I do sort of love that Shane's penchant to climb high objects backfired in a different way this time.

2 minutes ago, El-P said:

I'm still laughing my ass off. Plus the brawl taking it to my beloved French announcers, yeah, I'm all in with this shit at this point.

I'm watching the GIF over and over again.Ā 

Pure entertainment. Give me that match over a top rope Spanish Fly or 80 superkicks or whatever the fuck makes a great workrate match these days.

So I got home late... about an hour ago... I skipped through most of the stuff so I could join in progress and start watching live while knowing what happened earlier on the show...

I watched the women's battle royal match... I was hoping Io Shirai would have been in that match (but, she wasn't)... still, I thought this year's women's battle royal was better worked than last year's...

Alex Bliss being the host of WrestleMania is awesome... it was surreal to see her pose with Hulk Hogan!

Then I started watching live... nearĀ the end of the Miz vs. Shane match... that finish was pretty crazy!

This women's tag match should be interesting...

Ā 

Ā