Pro Wrestling Only

Post-Mania TV 2019

FMKK

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Brazil's long term booking is completely fucked!

You really like talking about your country on a board called pro wrestling only, don't you ? It must be one of your favorites hobbies. :D

I bet this board loved WM 35. A black man won the wwe title and the main event featured women for the first time ! :D

2 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Michael Cole's voice is completely fucked.  I heard it was getting bad last night and they were not lying

They employ a small army of announcers and commentators and this poor fucker can't get a night off?

2 minutes ago, WrestlingFan said:

You really like talking about your country on a board called pro wrestling only, don't you ? It must be one of your favorites hobbies. :D

I bet this board loved WM 35. A black man won the wwe title and the main event featured women for the first time ! :D

Yeah yeah, the commies have taken over. Lock up your trust funds. :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, FMKK said:

They employ a small army of announcers and commentators and this poor fucker can't get a night off?

I was thinking the same thing. I know all the cool kids hate Cole (and certainly not without reason) but dude put in more time at work than anyone last night. Dude should be able to spend a vacation day after that. 

More impressive: Bryan getting a whole stadium to boo him after being the fans' darling, or "You Deserve It" chants for a guy who broke up the Shield and was the face of the Authority. They're actually both astounding in their own ways.

1 minute ago, sek69 said:

I was thinking the same thing. I know all the cool kids hate Cole (and certainly not without reason) but dude put in more time at work than anyone last night. Dude should be able to spend a vacation day after that. 

Ya mean the dork kids! Cole is the best ever, considering he's been doing this for 20 something years and hasn't been the drizzling shits like some of his peers *coughJRcough*

11 minutes ago, WrestlingFan said:

You're banned. And I need to be here more often starting now.

2 minutes ago, Strummer said:

Say what you want but Seth was mega over there.  Thinking a debuting heel interferes in the title match

My God, currently weighing up what's worse between Seth winning both belts or Bray Wyatt returning and being slotted in the top programme for two/three months.

2 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Ya mean the dork kids! Cole is the best ever, considering he's been doing this for 20 something years and hasn't been the drizzling shits like some of his peers *coughJRcough*

Cole was the drizzling shit for 5 years during that 06-11 stretch. He was particularly awful during his heel turn. Control your stanning :lol:

1 minute ago, Jmare007 said:

Cole was the drizzling shit for 5 years during that 06-11 stretch. He was particularly awful during his heel turn. Control your stanning :lol:

:lol: 

I had fun when he was burying NXT and being an overall asshole on commentary. Sure it had horrible moments but he *did* manage to get on people's nerves.

1 minute ago, Jmare007 said:

RAW after Mania always has the best returns!

Ho-ly shit! Ho-ly shit!