Pro Wrestling Only

Post-Mania TV 2019

FMKK

7 hours ago, Kadaveri said:

He also said that these four different sources all contacted him today to tell him. Bit of a coincidence. No way am I believing that two grown women laid on the floor screaming about losing wrestling belts with dozens of people around and cameras everywhere, and nobody said anything about it until 5 days later.

Yeah... Maybe it was done in jest too.

Anyway, how is that different from 2 times HOF Shawn Micheals refusing to lose pretty much *every title he ever won in the 90's* in the ring and acting like a baby about it ? Oh, yeah, they actually did the job. That makes them more professional that Mr. Mania, at worst.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but you don't see Stephy holding the gun in the back. Bailey looks like she's been released from a week-end of being held hostage in a basement. Sasha's smile looks photoshopped. On the other hand, the IIconics look chill as hell. "Smile bitches, we got you now."

17 hours ago, El-P said:

Yeah, but you don't see Stephy holding the gun in the back. Bailey looks like she's been released from a week-end of being held hostage in a basement. Sasha's smile looks photoshopped. On the other hand, the IIconics look chill as hell. "Smile bitches, we got you now."

Wow. That's some next level projection. It's amazing how you can find imaginary ways to shit on Stephanie McMahon. Did I say "amazing"?  I meant " weird as fuck". 

18 hours ago, El-P said:

So, you're saying there's been a hostage exchange between Steph & the IIconics. Hell, that had to be one cushy basement in Greenwich.

6 hours ago, Johnny Sorrow said:

Wow. That's some next level projection. It's amazing how you can find imaginary ways to shit on Stephanie McMahon. Did I say "amazing"?  I meant " weird as fuck". 

No. What's amazing is some people need a fucking smiley to understand a joke.

I am not sure how people got "Sasha is crying and throwing a fit" from reports of her laying on the ground backstage at Mania. We have seen a lot of BTS footage over the years where the guys and girls are resting on the ground for various reasons. Stretching, boredom, just trying to relax, etc. I do not think it's too crazy to believe that Sasha and Bayley wanted to rest up, in some capacity, prior to watching the main event that started around midnight.

On 4/15/2019 at 9:50 AM, fakeplastictrees said:

I am not sure how people got "Sasha is crying and throwing a fit" from reports of her laying on the ground backstage at Mania. We have seen a lot of BTS footage over the years where the guys and girls are resting on the ground for various reasons. Stretching, boredom, just trying to relax, etc. I do not think it's too crazy to believe that Sasha and Bayley wanted to rest up, in some capacity, prior to watching the main event that started around midnight.

So, if laying on the ground is non-news, why would TMZ Guy report that?

Not that I believed the report in the first place, but let's not pretend it was meant to imply anything else other than a massive tantrum.

Ryan is a lot of things, but he doesn't report BS. I want to give Sasha a little more credit and believe she isn't that much of a mark for herself that she has a shoot Christian circa 2002 meltdown. Perhaps, I am setting the bar too high? In my book, Sasha doesn't come off sympathetic at all in any of this. The cryptic tweets and general silliness doesn't help either.

The way he described getting the story sounded very amateurish. He just says "so five days after an event, four different people all separately contacted me on the same day to tell the same wild story presenting one person in a terrible light" and he doesn't even note how suspect that sounds.

It's like he doesn't realise that 'sources' can have ulterior motives and don't necessarily tell the truth.

I only just saw it now, but the the 205 Live rematch between Buddy Murphy and Tony Neese I really enjoyed. It has some fun spots like when Murphy faked an injury then attacked Neese, or when Murphy threw Neese over the announce table earlier in the match and Neese echoed it and threw Murphy over the table later in the match.