Pro Wrestling Only

Post-Mania TV 2019

FMKK

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, KawadaSmile said:

I legit think that he's one of the best guys to do play by play. He's surely a victim of micromanaging and constant WWE-lingo, and like Jmare said I was stanning uncontrollably as he did have some bad years, but when he has more liberty, he knocks it out of the park. Those Network specials like Beast in the East, the UK Tournament and the CWC are some examples.

The only other play by play guy I like more than him is Schiavone, and that's it.

Cole is interesting in that he can range from terrific (Eddie, Foley's title wins) to absolute garbage (his heel run, Bryan's WM 30 title win) and be everything in between. Not a GOAT for me but his longevity is impressive. 

1 minute ago, KawadaSmile said:

No doubt I would be happy, but Balor losing the IC AGAIN is what makes me think it would be funny

If he loses and gets elevated to the main event picture, it could work. (Not that I really want that, but he never did get a real shot at it after that heartbreaking injury, so fair is only fair...)

So I really wanted to like Balor/Zayn but it seemed like a match that was just there outside of Balor's nasty dropkick.  Nice heel promo though.

Really curious to see what they have in store for the main event.  With Smackdown moving to Fox in the fall and the women's belts unified (temporarily?) I could see a clean finish tonight but my gut says angle alert.

Just now, The Thread Killer said:

So Sami Zayn's new gimmick is copying Daniel Bryan's gimmick, basically?

Nah, Sami's gimmick seems to be railing against the Twitter and message board geek fans (present company excepted, of course, lol) for being too critical and thinking they're more important than they are. He's not entirely wrong, you know.