Pro Wrestling Only

Money In The Bank 2019

WingedEagle

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrible ending. Ali looks like a complete geek. 16 years. The ups and downs. The blood, sweat, and tears. All for what? So he can stand there slack-jawed for 8 seconds while Lesnar runs to the ring? He had his hands on the briefcase. Ready to take it down, but the entrance music stopped him dead in his tracks? I guess grabbing the briefcase isn't that important?

10 minutes ago, fakeplastictrees said:

Terrible ending. Ali looks like a complete geek. 16 years. The ups and downs. The blood, sweat, and tears. All for what? So he can stand there slack-jawed for 8 seconds while Lesnar runs to the ring? He had his hands on the briefcase. Ready to take it down, but the entrance music stopped him dead in his tracks? I guess grabbing the briefcase isn't that important?

Not to mention Balor and others killing themselves, and for what? So that lazy (formerly?) roided up piece of shit could run in at the end and win the match without doing any work.

I'll put the money I save by shitcanning WWE Network into Disney+ or count it toward the yearly Criterion Channel subscription I signed up for.

I don't know what's sadder, the fact that Ali had enough time to unfasten the case about 10 times before Lesnar lumbered to the ring, but instead he stood there like an idiot...

Or the fact that Lesnar was trying to look all smug, cocky and cool as he climbed the ladder, but you could clearly tell he was worried about falling off as the ladder wobbled.

Gotta be honest, at this point if they're going to be this stupid, they may as well go all in and have Lesnar show up on Smackdown, cash in and squash Kofi for the title in three seconds.  If you're going to be dumb, then commit and go all the way.

11 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Not to mention Balor and others killing themselves, and for what? So that lazy (formerly?) roided up piece of shit could run in at the end and win the match without doing any work.

I'll put the money I save by shitcanning WWE Network into Disney+ or count it toward the yearly Criterion Channel subscription I signed up for.

All Japan's streaming service. Or Stardom. 

24 minutes ago, C.S. said:

I would've been better off watching tonight's episode of GoT, and I've never seen a single second of that show.

The only reason I even watched MITB to begin with is because I wanted to be able to flip back and forth between this and the Raptors game, and I promised my goofy roommate that I'd wait until she got home from work at midnight before watching GoT with her.