Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 08/19 - 08/25 The Return of the King of the Ring

KawadaSmile

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, NintendoLogic said:

I read up on what happened on Smackdown. Did Kevin Owens seriously apologize to Shane?

It was a follow up to Shane fining him $100,000 for attacking an official (Elias), and KO was trying to reason with him to reconsider.

7 hours ago, NintendoLogic said:

I read up on what happened on Smackdown. Did Kevin Owens seriously apologize to Shane?

Yep, and looked liked a neutered wimp in the process.

I assume the segment was intended to generate sympathy for him, but man, it didn't work at all. 

I enjoyed the double Rowan reveal. Obviously, it's not the end of the story. But as someone who likes soap operas and melodrama, having it take a quirky turn is fine by me. Roman clearly wants to punch someone through a wall, but he doesn't know what to think/believe, and that makes sense.

OTOH, the KO-Shane saga. . .(thumbs down). I get what they're going for in trying to have KO appeal to regular people with a real-life situation. No one wants to lose money that can be used to secure their family's future. But if he's supposed to be the 2019 Stone Cold, KO is going to have to start throwing Shane through windows and whatnot.

They didn't steer away from anything KO has said or done since he first entered WWE. Even as a heel, KO always said that he did what he did to best provide for his family, no matter how horrible he was. It was just complete 180 turnaround from the badass he's been portrayed as for the past few weeks.