Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 08/19 - 08/25 The Return of the King of the Ring

KawadaSmile

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, KawadaSmile said:

Roman back in the workhorse role is fucking great. Don't know many people he wouldn't have a good match against.

Honestly Reigns as “guy who goes out and has hot matches with up and coming midcard guys” is an awesome fit. Just, you know, no more Dolph please.

Basically I’d love to see him against almost anyone in KOTR save Owens, Corbin, Drew, or Miz.

Just now, El Dragon said:

Honestly Reigns as “guy who goes out and has hot matches with up and coming midcard guys” is an awesome fit. Just, you know, no more Dolph please.

Basically I’d love to see him against almost anyone in KOTR save Owens, Corbin, Drew, or Miz.

Absolutely. I actually think there's more upside to a match with a face Kevin Owens, but yeah. Him vs Ali would be insane fun.

Hell, I don't think they've done him vs Big E in any shape or form, have they?

Think about Roman vs Otis, too!

I'm pretty sure WWE could make an awesome card that I would pay money to see just from people that they don't use on TV.

I've not seen Rusev in forever & he's one of my favorites in the entire company. Jack Gallagher, another guy I'm a big fan of, is stuck in 205 Live basically on jobber duty. They've had Harper for years & never done anything with him & right now, he's literally doing nothing. But guys like Dolph & Corbin are literally on every show. At least it feels like it. I mean, at least I understand why they keep using Seth. I don't get it, but I understand.