Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 08/26 - 09/01 Insulting a president's wife in order to score points with your shrinking fanbase

KawadaSmile

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Bless Gran Metalik. This match had everything to turn into a disaster after that double DQ, but he got the crowd back in it. 

Give him SOMETHING to do. If anyone is misused in this company, it's him.

I'm sure Bryan will be available after Survivor Series, hang in there Metalik!

9 hours ago, tallmike said:

My gut feeling is some kind of clusterfuck with him, Braun, and Rollins. Maybe like WM 2000 style, where the first fall decides the US title, and the second fall is for the Uni.

I actually like this idea, specially if Rollins loses everything.

49 minutes ago, Jmare007 said:

I'm sure Bryan will be available after Survivor Series, hang in there Metalik!

God, can you imagine? If LHP were to switch brands, it would already be alright. Them vs New Day would be lit.

10 hours ago, Coffey said:

You & me both, brother.

And he seems to be in even better shape. He said he lost like 30 pounds, and it shows. 

8 minutes ago, Jmare007 said:

I know continuity very rarely matters in WWE (unless it's convenient) and that this didn't even happen on TV/PPV. But Bryan said he was going to do something he hadn't done before after he lost the tag titles, what if lying and putting up this show for Roman was that thing? :lol:

That'd be a heck of a twist. They'd have to be careful with that, though. You don't want to make the face look stupid in this case, considering he's been nearly killed in the story and has good reasons to question what's going on.

I like how they're keeping things open-ended for now. That will cause some repetitiveness along the way, but the pacing is similar to a traditional American soap opera. I think it's working well because the story is properly driven by the people within it. Everyone's behavior has been true to their core character. 

51 minutes ago, Jmare007 said:

I know continuity very rarely matters in WWE (unless it's convenient) and that this didn't even happen on TV/PPV. But Bryan said he was going to do something he hadn't done before after he lost the tag titles, what if lying and putting up this show for Roman was that thing? :lol:

That's what I presumed this angle would lead to after some weeks (not that they always intended that, but still...)

On 8/26/2019 at 7:38 PM, C.S. said:

Drew is still a dreadful bore as a character and personality though, and that is always the most important thing in WWE...always.

Compared to fucking cedric and ricochet though... Got damn.

On 8/26/2019 at 8:08 PM, Badlittlekitten said:

I can’t stand Corey but I agree Bayley makes me wanna vomit.

Amen.