Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Survivor Series 2019 - Board Breaking Subtitles

KawadaSmile

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Coffey said:

That was the grossest, sickest, most bad ass powerbomb I have ever seen in over thirty years of watching wrestling. Holy fuck, Keith Lee is a STAR. 

Fucking unbelievable.

Roman was drooling while working with Lee. Absurd. This match got me shaking. I don't give a fuck I'll go the full five. Call me Full Sail because I'm at full mast!

2 minutes ago, Coffey said:

That was the grossest, sickest, most bad ass powerbomb I have ever seen in over thirty years of watching wrestling. Holy fuck, Keith Lee is a STAR. 

I remember seeing him wrestle Timothy Thatcher in front of a couple of hundred in an underground nightclub in Belfast and getting way over doing Hogan tribute spots. Push him to the moon.

Lee or Riddle need to be brought up to dethrone Lesnar.

Just now, NintendoLogic said:

Keep this in mind the next time one of you complains that they're not pushing Roman strong enough.

Yeah, giving him programs with fucking Shane and cold ass Drew sure were meaningful stuff. Let's not forget the "who did it?" angle that led to him vs Rowan!!!

It's the biggest win he's got in like a year.

4 minutes ago, Coffey said:

Not only that, but Lee sold it and the ensuing cover so well that I thought he had it won.  The kickout popped me off the couch.  Lee should've won it but the way he lost really shouldn't hurt him at all.  Hopefully more to come here.