Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Survivor Series 2019 - Board Breaking Subtitles

KawadaSmile

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Coffey said:

It's a thin line between having to determine what's kayfabe & what's not. Obviously most of Becky's tweets are a work & what Corey was saying wasn't but it'd be a hard line to walk if they tried to punish Corey over his tweet. Some would argue that one of Becky's strong suits is her Twitter game. 

You just made my point, Seth calling out punk is a work to try and build to a future match probably at wrestlemaina. Punk knows what it is and isn't going to lose sleep over it, or think more than 30sec's about it. It's not malicious like what Corey did, there's no up side apart from upsetting and causing distress to a man with known heath issues. If there's issues with his work then yes they need to be addressed, but not on twitter by someone who's works with him.

I've been pausing and flipping back and forth between this and the Niners game, meaning I'm barely progressing through either. But I am writing up the show at Segunda Caida:

https://segundacaida.blogspot.com/2019/11/late-but-not-bad-wwe-survivor-series.html

Don't know a ton about the card, haven't been watching much of the main TV, but I know Lesnar/Rey is happening and I am damn excited for that.