WWE Royal Rumble 2020

KawadaSmile

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Charlotte winning is pretty much the most boring outcome. She keeps getting pushes and titles but at the same time, it feels as if they are on auto pilot with her, with basically no engaging storylines. It means she basically always feels boring and stale, but because she has been pushed at the top as one of the GOATs with all her Wooohs and shoehorned Flair references, she never feels as if she is due for a run at the top either. She is always on top, except she is just there and is uninteresting. 

At least they are recognising that she is a natural heel and her face run had zero momentum.

Great Rumble, awful winner.

The spoiled brat "Queen" has never been less over and has never been less interesting.

I'm glad Shayna didn't win though. That would've been another huge yawn.

They should've gone all the way with Belair, or even let Naomi's overlong near elimination spot lead to a win.

I was honestly expecting Rousey to make a surprise return and win. I'm actually still kinda shocked that she didn't.

20 minutes ago, hammerva said:

No idea what you are watching this has been really good.  

More than half the entrants were nobody jobbers. The crowd was constantly going "who?" Tegan Nox, Mia Yim, Sarah Logan, Lana, Liv, Carmella, Dana, Mercedes, Tamina, Chelsea Green, Xia Li, Shotzi... and even Santina. 

Outside of making Bianca look strong & having Charlotte win, it was pointless. The Mandy/Otis stuff was fun. Even Naomi did the same spot she did last time despite looking like a superstar when she came out. No Ronda. No Sasha even. No Trish, Lita or any of the big pop returns. 

I wasn't a fan.

Big props to Beth though for working through that brutal cut. 

Imagine watching that match if you don't watch NXT.

2 minutes ago, Coffey said:

More than half the entrants were nobody jobbers. The crowd was constantly going "who?" Tegan Nox, Mia Yim, Sarah Logan, Lana, Liv, Carmella, Dana, Mercedes, Tamina, Chelsea Green, Xia Li, Shotzi... and even Santina. 

Outside of making Bianca look strong & having Charlotte win, it was pointless. The Mandy/Otis stuff was fun. Even Naomi did the same spot she did last time despite looking like a superstar when she came out. No Ronda. No Sasha even. No Trish, Lita or any of the big pop returns. 

I wasn't a fan.

Big props to Beth though for working through that brutal cut. 

I argee with you on some points. The last third was full of filler entrants. I don't think they have a deep enough women's division to pack out a full Rumble. A 20 women match would be more ideal, but it would go against their whole women's revolution thing if they are short changing them on the Rumble match.