WWE Royal Rumble 2020

KawadaSmile

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man, Bryan getting multiple concussions and ending up a drooling vegetable in Brie's lap after working an unsafe Japanese/indie (AEW) style makes me hurt inside too.

Yes, tons of dream matches in that scenario, but this really is what's best for Bryan the man and his long-term health.

Just now, C.S. said:

Man, Bryan getting multiple concussions and ending up a drooling vegetable in Brie's lap after working an unsafe Japanese/indie (AEW) style makes me hurt inside too.

Yes, tons of dream matches in that scenario, but this really is what's best for Bryan the man and his long-term health.

Yeah, no one gets concussions in WWE main events and then is allowed to work another 20 minutes...

1 minute ago, Migs said:

Yeah, no one gets concussions in WWE main events and then is allowed to work another 20 minutes...

WWE isn't perfect, but they're a lot safer than the alternatives. Wolfe being taken out of the match last night is proof that WWE bends over backward usually with stuff like this. 

3 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Well, if we're talking about what's best for the wrestlers then none of them should wrestle at all to be honest. You kind of have to be a masochist to get into wrestling.

2 minutes ago, FMKK said:

I'd love to see him work Shingo. But better not to even think about it lol.

At least we have their 2010 match.

3 minutes ago, C.S. said:

:rolleyes: yeah, Kofi stomping his head multiple times is sure the safer route. Bryan can get a concussion over pretty much anything depending on how he works a match. Shit, I'm way more worried about him working Sheamus than Ishii.

1 minute ago, C.S. said:

WWE isn't perfect, but they're a lot safer than the alternatives. Wolfe being taken out of the match last night is proof that WWE bends over backward usually with stuff like this. 

AEW seems to take a lot of care on these issues as well. I haven't had the sense of anyone working with a head injury.

2 minutes ago, Coffey said:

Well, if we're talking about what's best for the wrestlers then none of them should wrestle at all to be honest. You kind of have to be a masochist to get into wrestling.

Definitely true.

1 minute ago, Jmare007 said:

:rolleyes: yeah, Kofi stomping his head multiple times is sure the safer route. Bryan can get a concussion over pretty much anything depending on how he works a match. Shit, I'm way more worried about him working Sheamus than Ishii.

Did any kind of concussion or injury result from that though? No.

While I agree that a concussion can happen at any time for any reason, I do think he's safer in WWE, where they'll pull a guy out the minute something is amiss (like Wolfe).

2 minutes ago, hammerva said:

the replay really hurt that false "knock out" finish.  This has been a really good match that the crowd is either too tired or just not interested in 

Loved the finish the Becky literally kicking the mist out of her 

Stadium shows often have issues with the crowd noise, don't they? I have read a John Cena interview I think where he said he preferred wrestling in arenas for that reason.