Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 10/26 - 11/1 Afa and Sika endorsed the Usos getting beat up

KawadaSmile

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Not just boomers, tho. From what I read in this chart here, Facebook *is* the top social media in the world. Like, considerably bigger than Twitter.

Interesting numbers indeed. But...

11 minutes ago, Ricky Jackson said:

In my experience, a ton of people have Facebook accounts that either dont or barely use them. The rare time I use the app it's pretty much just my boomer friends/family posting stuff anymore 

Yeah, that's pretty much my experience too. Also, tons of people are not really active on FB anymore but keep it to be able to use Messenger, which is what I was doing until recently, where I basically shutdown my FB account for good.

5 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Oh shit Halloween Havoc's today

Good ole counter-programming ! :) 

Just now, KawadaSmile said:

It's looking quite fun and Shotzi is spinning the wheel! and looking amazing. respectfully of course

Don't tempt the old WCW fan in me... Plus, lockdown only begins Friday, and I have to get up early tomorrow to BUY AN XBOX AS SOON AS FUCKING POSSIBLE BEFORE I CAN'T LEAVE MY PLACE ANYMORE AND ALL NON-ESSENTIAL BUSINESS GET CLOSED !

Come on bubba, keep it in C.S's thoughtfully started thread https://forums.prowrestlingonly.com/topic/52209-nxt-halloween-havoc-spin-the-wheel-make-the-deal-put-on-the-coal-miners-glove/ 

I may not watch wrestling anymore but I can still be anal about people posting about the same show in multiple threads 

56 minutes ago, cm funk said:

In the most "WWE everybody" story.....they quietly moved Tucker back to SD RIGHT AFTER THEY DRAFTED HIM TO RAW because they realized he and Otis needed to be on the same brand to feud

There's several ways to read this, all of them incredibly stupid

Nope. He wasn't moved. The website is outdated and slow to react to changes. Been this way for 12-18 months. It is useless.

Alvarez retracted the story you are relaying. Tucker remains on the brand he was branded to. The F4W has fuck all sources in WWE these days. Meltzer said Drew was retaining last Sunday for example. 

2 hours ago, Ricky Jackson said:

Come on bubba, keep it in C.S's thoughtfully started thread https://forums.prowrestlingonly.com/topic/52209-nxt-halloween-havoc-spin-the-wheel-make-the-deal-put-on-the-coal-miners-glove/ 

I may not watch wrestling anymore but I can still be anal about people posting about the same show in multiple threads 

Thank you for looking out for a good brother, Bubba. :)

12 hours ago, rovert said:

Meltzer also four months reported WWE was interested in Tessa.

I've no idea were Meltzer got this info from but Thunder Rosa to WWE is unlikely. The real story should come out soon.

As I said. 

Thunder Rosa is looking for a higher rate/spilt on her existing deal.

Meltzer got fed the WWE thing by someone and it is BS.

Speaking of depleted, Matt Riddle's name has been depleted. It's now just Riddle. 

Big E Langston, Alexander Rusev, Buddy Murphy, Andrade "Cien" Almas, Apollo (for the two weeks he lost Crews), and Ali (for the few months he lost Mustafa) all say hi and welcome to the club. 

When Daniel Bryan and Edge were announced as part of the new creative teams I kinda joked that the IWC would always equate any good decision on Smackdown being DB's idea. Turns out he actually has been able to do good work for some people :D

During an appearance on the Gorilla Position podcast, Big E talked about his current singles push:

“With the Sheamus program, we talked about ideas like new music and new presentation for me and we talked about ‘when is the right time to play it?’ and we never got around to it because I hadn’t been in the arena for a few months because a lot of our stuff happened backstage until we had the match. With SmackDown, we don’t have as many segments to fill. We’re afforded the luxury of being able to do a little more creative stuff.

I’m not entirely sure the differences between the Raw and SmackDown creative team, but the nice part is I feel like I have a voice with the SmackDown creative team. We’re able to go back and forth with ideas and they’re actually listening. Also, I have to give credit to Daniel Bryan. The idea for the solo run was from him. He’s the reason. Not just, ‘Hey, Big E…’ he’s actually part of the process and he’s the one who said, ‘This is what we should do with Big E.’ It feels like an environment where I do have a voice and I get to do what I want by any means.”
(quote courtesy of Fightful.com)

That's my GOAT y'all.

29 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Speaking of depleted, Matt Riddle's name has been depleted. It's now just Riddle. 

Big E Langston, Alexander Rusev, Buddy Murphy, Andrade "Cien" Almas, Apollo (for the two weeks he lost Crews), and Ali (for the few months he lost Mustafa) all say hi and welcome to the club. 

This would bother me a lot more if they were doing it to someone who wasn't a likely sexual predator.

6 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

This would bother me a lot more if they were doing it to someone who wasn't a likely sexual predator.

Agreed. I was going to say they should change his name to DIDDLE, but I thought that would be in poor taste.

Elh4f3IXEAYm1Y-?format=jpg&name=large

Several WWE stars are leaving Twitch, starting tonight. AJ Styles, Mia Yim, Cesaro, Zelina & Aleister Black, as well as Dio Maddin/MACE all announced the suspension of their Twitch activities.

To think that if AJ hadn't opened his mouth one time too many, Vince wouldn't have ever given a fuck about Twitch.

12 hours ago, NintendoLogic said:

Interestingly, from someone outside of USA, Googling "WWE Matt Riddle" brings up the sexual allegations on the first page - doing so for "WWE Riddle" doesn't. I assume part of it has to do with that?

6 hours ago, Rah said:

Interestingly, from someone outside of USA, Googling "WWE Matt Riddle" brings up the sexual allegations on the first page - doing so for "WWE Riddle" doesn't. I assume part of it has to do with that?

As it turns out, that's exactly it. According to the latest Observer, "The story was that they wanted to not have people google 'Matt Riddle' and come up with the details of the lawsuit against him and WWE." Trying to sweep news of a lawsuit under the rug by changing the name of the accused is quite the galaxy brain move.

Also it's something to see everyone shutting down their Twitch and apparently a meeting is scheduled for today. It would be both such a 2020 thing and such a WWE thing if after all the bullshit it's streaming video games that finally was the last straw for people.