Pro Wrestling Only

Happy Christmas everyone

BigBadMick

54 minutes ago, BigBadMick said:

Since you mentioned jdw, how's his old buddy Parv doing?

Maybe he'll be visited by three ghosts tonight?

Anyway, I'm glad for this place, and not just for the footage everyone has found over the last two years! I hope everyone has a great, safe, healthy, happy Xmas and New Year.

Our good friend Parv appears to have been sucked into the intellectual dark web. In his last big run in the PWO territory, he was arguing that WWE wrestlers shouldn't be classified as employees because it might lead to guys like Ted DiBiase Jr. sticking around longer than they would otherwise.

Happy holidays, everyone. Here's a Christmas safety tip: if you have a title match that day, keep your head as far away from the steel cage door as possible.

jdw did pop in very briefly a couple of weeks ago. It was nice to see an old face. 

Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone! It's my first Christmas ever in the US, and what timing haha. No one is social distancing here in NYC really, but I have to say, New York with Christmas decorations looks so pretty

Merry Christmas. I look forward to spending another year with you wild & crazy kids. 

My modern pro-wrestling enjoyment has certainly waned a lot more recently but I'm still just as big of a wrestling fan as ever. I just get my kicks from watching old stuff mostly now. Looking forward to Wrestle Kingdom though!

Hope you all enjoy the holiday & rest of the year. 2020 was really tough so I hope we can all close it out on a better, more uplifting note. 

Merry Christmas Everybody! All I want for Christmas is for no eyebrows to be raised when I take off the first two days back at work from the holidays. The public school system should no better than to have the first day back from Christmas break be the same day Wrestle Kingdom. 

Merry Christmas to you, all. Right now under lockdown so this massively sucks to not see family this year but thank God, I still got wrestling to entertain me and cheer me up. I don't always agree with everyone's opinions but you're all the coolest fans I could find on any board.

I was tired of twitter and really missed being on a message board. It's been nice to stop in here the last few months when I was tired of reading news during my breaks from work. It's helped to get me excited about watching wrestling again. I watched the 1999 yearbook last year and just started 1998. An old friend who I don't think posts here is going to start synching up with me so we can watch the 80s Puerto Rico DVDVR set every week. I'm excited about watching wrestling again and maybe I'll even start posting on message boards again.

I'm just trying to say that I'm glad boards like this are still around. Merry Christmas everybody.