Pro Wrestling Only

National Wrestling Alliance

Autistic Dragon

Again, props to you for giving Lightfoot one heck of a resurgence. The warclub really adds something to his heel persona. Great idea. I can see him as a serious TV title contender. 

Barry's showboating costs him big time as Siva swiftly puts him down. 

I love that Bees/DWBS booking. I can defiantly see them gelling well. Hopefully we get more. 

Myers proves he's no pushover. No shame in losing to Brody.

Zodiac gives McGee a test but once again the Mega Man retains. 

Dusty vs. Ole on TV is a ratings hike. Hot ending with a wild brawl. I love the idea of Landel aligning with the Horsemen. You've got a great Bizarro world thing going. 

Worldwide,

Brickhouse, Stud Stable and the Raging Bull get in solid showcases.

Dundee gets a TV title shot. This will be a true test for Mega Man.

After a ton of hype, the Soul Man arrives next week! 

Can't wait for the Spectacular. I'm really pulling for Landel to win that battle royal. 

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now those were so HUGE TV matches!  I wish TV was more like this.  I have been watching a lot of World Class lately from 1984 and their show was a lot like yours.  Each match pitted some huge names against each other.  I also looked back and they pretty much ran their promotion with like 15-16 guys in a month with a few fill-ins.  I guess that is why each match had two stars.  Anyway, awesome show.  Looking forward to Labor Day.

NWA Tv... when anything can happen! Each match is moving someone up or something forward. Dundee steps back into the fold with a shot at the TV title next week. Big world title contender battle royal coming up. I think the thing that always intrigues me about your promotion is that there is a next step and you continue to move us in that direction.

WWE Network Roundup (Nov. 22-28): Survivor Series, NWA World Championship  Wrestling - Cageside Seats

From the Center Stage Theater in Atlanta GA.

Previously recorded/Airing on 7/30/87 on the USA Network.

On Commentary: Bob Caudle & Tony Schiavone.

Ring Announcer: David Crockett.

"Big" Lou Winston vs Sean Royal

The ongoing rivalry between Spartanburg Vice & the New Breed moves into singles action though both men bring their partners with them. We get a fun opener with Winston as the fiery babyface & Royal who's smaller but makes up for it with craftiness & a willingness to cheat. It looks like Winston has it when he gets Royal in position for a powerslam but he catches Champion ramming Bryant into the ring post. This brief distraction allows Royal to slide down & pull Winston into a schoolboy with both hands full of tights for the flash win. Winston checks on his partner while the New Breed celebrate in the ring. You can tell this one isn't over.

The Grappler vs Jason the Terrible

These two also bring their respective partners out the ref sends them to the back before ringing the bell. Nothing fancy here just two guys trying to beat the hell out of each other. After a bruising affair, Jason has Grappler in position for his diving headbutt but Grappler moves & Jason crashes into the canvas. Jason staggers to his feet only to be immediately flattened by the Grappler lariat with the 3 count following.

"Super Rookie" Hiroshi Hase vs "Black Magic" Norman Smiley w/Ms Linda

Linda joins commentary & reveals that The Commonwealth will be cashing in their "Land of Opportunity" title shot at the Labor Day Spectacular when they challenge the Road Warriors for the NWA World Tag Team Titles. Curiously when Schiavone asks which two it will be, her answer is evasive. In the ring the two international stars put on a clinic of mat wrestling with both men showing off the styles of their respective homeland. It's a race for each man to get his prized submission on which is won by Smiley when he locks in the "Norman Conquest". Hase resists as long as he can but ultimately has to give it up.

NWA World Television Title

Tom "MegaMan" McGee(c) vs "Superstar" Bill Dundee w/Ms Linda

Big time challenge for McGee who's really come into his own since winning the TV title back in May. Dundee attacks with a blend of British style mat wrestling, Memphis style brawling all wrapped in the craftiness of a 25 year veteran. McGee responds by playing to his strengths. He's bigger, stronger, younger & more athletic. The end result is a gripping battle of youth & enthusiasm vs age & experience. Dundee starts to get desperate & goes for "Bomb's Away" only for McGee to roll through & hold him down for the 1..2..3.

20 man battle royal: Winner challenges Ric Flair for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship at the Labor Day Spectacular. 

Participants: Buddy Landel, Dusty Rhodes, Adrian Street, Manny Fernandez, Iceman Parsons, Bruiser Brody, Ron Bass, Keiichi Yamada, Giant Haystacks, Rocky Johnson, Adrian Adonis, Brickhouse Brown, Joel Deaton, Brian Adidas, Black Bart, Ranger Ross, Ole Anderson, Road Warrior Animal, Arn Anderson, Road Warrior Hawk.

Order of elimination:

Adrian Adonis eliminates Ranger Ross

Dusty Rhodes eliminates Joel Deaton

Giant Haystacks eliminates Keiichi Yamada

Giant Haystacks eliminates Brickhouse Brown

Giant Haystacks eliminates Brian Adidas

Hawk, Animal, Rocky Johnson, Dusty Rhodes, Manny Fernandez & Bruiser Brody eliminate Giant Haystacks

Bruiser Brody eliminates Black Bart

Buddy Landel, Arn Anderson & Ole Anderson eliminate Bruiser Brody

Hawk & Animal eliminate The Andersons with simultaneous military presses over the top rope.

Rocky Johnson eliminated Adrian Street

Ron Bass tried to rush Johnson after he tossed Street but Johnson low bridged him.

Buddy Landel eliminates Manny Fernandez.

Buddy Landel & Adrian Adonis eliminate Hawk.

Animal eliminates Iceman Parsons.

Adrian Adonis eliminates Animal.

Buddy Landel eliminates Rocky Johnson.

Dusty Rhodes is trying to eliminate Buddy Landel when Adonis comes up behind & dumps them both out.

Winner & challenging for the NWA World Heavyweight Title at the Labor Day Spectacular: Adrian Adonis!

The SmarK Rant for NWA Worldwide Wrestling–01.30.88 – Scotts Blog of Doom!

From the Center Stage Theater in Atlanta GA.

Originally airing on 7/30/87 on the USA Network.

With your host "The Dean of professional wrestling" Gordon Solie.

"Shooting Star" Keiichi Yamada defeats Mitch Snow with the "Shooting Star Press"

Tough Guy Inc (Don Bass & Duke Myers) defeat "Stray Cat" Brodie Chase & Dirty Rhodes with a double Lariat on Rhodes.

The Killer Bees (B. Brian Blair & Jim Brunzell) defeat Dusty Wolfe & "Tough" Tony Falk with a double dropkick on Falk.

Main event. Winner challenges for the NWA World Television Title on next week's WCW.

Angel of Death defeats Grappler #2 with a clothesline from the second rope.

I really liked the first 2 matches involving half the teams squaring off. This is great stuff to advance tag feuds, as you proved.

Smiley gets the big win but another big thing happens as Linda cashes in her shot at the Warriors. Which men will face the Warriors? Intriguing. 

Dundee gives McGee a match he'll never forget. Mega Man retains but this was defiantly a learning experience. 

Excellent write up for the battle royal. I loved that it took a lot of guys to get Haystacks and Brody out. Lots of excitement and energy here. I thought Landel or Johnson was going to win it but NO, it's Adonis! Wow! Didn't see that coming but it got a big pop from me. Flair vs. Adonis is going to rock! 

Good showcases on Worldwide. 

The tag team division is stacked! 

AOD is going to give McGee one crazy match. 

Fun week as NWA heads into its big Labor Day show. 

WWE Network Roundup (Nov. 22-28): Survivor Series, NWA World Championship  Wrestling - Cageside Seats

From the Memorial Auditorium in Spartanburg SC.

Previously recorded Airing on 8/6/87 on the USA Network.

Jerry Bryant vs Chris Champion

Just like last week, both men bring their partners to ringside with them. Champion, the taller & more muscular man, tries to overpower Bryant. When Bryant proves he won't be bullied, Champion changes tactics deploying a somewhat surprisingly capable submission game. After a spirited exchange Bryant is beginning to take the advantage when Royal got up on the apron looking for an opening to turn the tide. That opening would not come as Winston sprinted over & pulled him down with his head bouncing off the apron. In a rage Champion ran over & struck Winston with a baseball slide dropkick. However as he was getting up, Bryant caught him from behind pulling him into a O'Connor roll with a bridge for the win delighting the hometown crowd.

Ranger Ross vs Giant Haystacks w/Ms Linda

Haystacks seems pissed tonight. The former Army Ranger tried his best but couldn't put a dent in the massive Brit. As he decimated his opponent with clubbing blows & ring shaking slams, the British colossus could be heard bellowing "Road Warriors". The beginning of the end comes when Haystacks crushed Ross with a belly-to-belly suplex. The ref begins to count but Haystacks pulls Ross up at 2. He gets up gets a running start before crashing down with a elbowdrop. The ref counts again but Ross is pulled up again. Another running start leads to a legdrop & another pin that the British behemoth breaks up. He runs the ropes for a final time before splattering Ross with a 600 pound splash. Finally the ref is permitted to count 3. As medics load Ross onto a stretcher, Haystacks stands in the middle of the ring, fists raised to the heavens while letting loose a deep gutteral roar. The crowd & commentary are in awe.

The S&S Express (Joe Savoldi & Shaun Simpson) vs Tough Guy Inc (Don Bass & Duke Myers)

Commentary hype the roll the Express has been on recently. While Bass & Myers give as good as they get there's a feeling throughout that this is the Express' match to win & win they do when they move Bass into the "Express Lane".

Tom "MegaMan" McGee(c) vs Angel of Death

Whereas Dundee brought a varied arsenal in his challenge last week, AoD brings a straight forward strategy of aiming to beat the champ into submission. McGee refused to be pushed around & the result was a stiff, grueling affair. AoD would look to sieze victory with his second rope clothesline only for his target to drop to the mat. Wasting no time, McGee would rush to the corner & mount the top rope coming off with a Moonsault for another successful defense.

"Soul Man" Rocky Johnson vs "Tennessee Stud" Robert Fuller

After a impressive performance in last week's battle royal, the crowd now get their first look at Johnson in a singles match. With an impressive physique & exuding energy he has little trouble winning over the fans, particularly standing across from the arrogant Fuller. We get a entertaining Southern style main event though with Johnson working a faster pace then his opponent. Eventually Fuller's temper gets the better of him as he charges into the corner only for Johnson to move & Fuller's head to crash into the turnbuckle. Seeing an opening, Johnson spins his opponent around, peppering him with 3 lightning fast jabs before landing a right-cross that sent the 6'5 Fuller crashing to the mat like a redwood. The pin follows & we end the night with Johnson standing tall with the crowd giving him a huge ovation.

Taped at the Memorial Auditorium before WCW.

Originally airing on 8/7/87 on the USA Network.

With your host "The Dean of professional wrestling" Gordon Solie.

"The Polynesian Prince" Siva Afi defeats Scorpion with a jumping headbutt.

Non title

Brutha's in Arms (Shaska Whatley & Tiger Conway Jr) w/Slick defeat Rocky King & George South with a double DDT on South.

"Lone Star" Brian Adidas defeats "Tough" Tony Falk with the "Oriental Spike".

Main event. Winner challenges for the NWA World Television Title on next week's WCW.

Jimmy Golden defeats Brickhouse Brown with a Piledriver.

In other news...

Solie brings out the S&S Express who excitedly announce that they've been informed they will challenge the Brutha's for the NWA United States Tag Team Titles at the Labor Day Spectacular. They cut a fiery promo promising to win their first gold in the NWA.

Solie hypes the upcoming house show in The Omni where a one night tournament will determine who will challenge for the United States Title at the Labor Day Spectacular.

Edited by Autistic Dragon

WOW... Adonis gets the big title shot.  He is someone I think we might overlook at times but he is awesome!

Rocky vs Fuller- On tv... WOW!

Like AWA, you have really used the TV title well and are developing a big name in the game that might not been as big in real life.  Great booking here.

Looking forward to the big Labor Day show!

I've always been impressed with your ability to juggle so many angles and keep them all moving all along. I also think that sometimes the "fantasy booking" aspect is lost in these sorts of games and we sorta follow the path with a lot of the wrestlers that they did in real life. I really enjoy seeing "what ifs" played out like we've seen here with Tom Maghee. Fun stuff.

I really like the Spartanburg/New Breed feud. The singles matches have kept things interesting. 

Good Grief! Ross does the stretcher job after Haystacks totally destroys him. The Road Warriors have a serious threat coming. 

S&S are on fire! 

AOD came to fight but the Mega Man retains and keeps his incredible momentum going. 

Rocky getting a TV win over Fuller is huge. Soul Man could have an amazing run in the NWA.

Worldwide

I'm thinking that was Rocky King in the match with the Brutha's LOL.  

Always happy to see Adias get some shine. 

McGee better be prepared if Golden brings Fuller with him for the TV title match. 

S&S get a title shot. Brutha's better gear up. 

A lot at stake in the Omni tournament. Can you imagine winning the big tournament but then have to face Stan Hansen? Wow. 

National Wrestling Alliance - Wikipedia

NWA Live at the Asheville Civic Center in Asheville NC 8/9/87

Rocky King defeats Dirty Rhodes with a DDT.

"Black Magic" Norman Smiley w/Ms Linda defeats El Santo Negro after Ms Linda shoved Santo off the top rope allowing Smiley to lock in the "Norman Conquest".

The New Breed (Chris Champion & Sean Royal) defeat Good Plenty (Ray Candy & Sweet Brown Sugar) with "The Wave of the Future" on Sugar.

"Soul Man" Rocky Johnson defeats "Iron Fist" Duke Myers with the "Soul Man Shuffle".

NWA World Six Man Tag Team Titles

"Lone Star" Brian Adidas & The Grapplers(c) defeat Radiance (Jimmy Del Ray, Chic Donavon & Adrian Adonis) w/"Sensational" Sherri Martel when The Grappler pinned Donavon with a running knee lift.

NWA United States Title

Stan "The Lariat" Hansen(c) defeats Brickhouse Brown with the Lariat.

NWA World Tag Team Titles. Loser of the fall leaves the NWA.

The Road Warriors (Hawk & Animal) w/ "Precious" Paul Ellering defeat The Outlaws (Ron Bass & Black Bart) after hitting Bass with the "Doomsday Device" Ron Bass must leave the NWA.

National Wrestling Alliance - Wikipedia

NWA Live at The Omni in Atlanta GA 8/11/87

NWA U.S Title #1 Contenders tournament quarterfinals.

"Raging Bull" Manny Fernandez defeats Joel "Dead Eye" Deaton  with the "Flying Burrito".

"Exotic" Adrain Street w Ms Linda defeats "The Polynesian Prince" Siva Afi with a Cobra Clutch.

Iceman Parsons w/Slick defeats Brickhouse Brown by C.O after hitting a Piledriver on Brown on the floor.

"The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes vs Ole Anderson w/JJ Dillon ends in a double disqualification.

Non tournament match.

The Killer Bees (B. Brian Blair & Jim Brunzell) defeat The Dirty White Boys (Len Denton & Tony Anthony) when Brunzell caught Anthony with a Sunsetflip. The DWB's pearl the Bee's as they're celebrating with the fans laying a beatdown on them until security is able to intervene.

#1 contenders tournament semifinals.

"Raging Bull" Manny Fernandez defeats "Exotic" Adrain Street w/Ms Linda. The end sees Linda try to hold Fernandez for a charging Street only for him to break free sending the Exotic one crashing into his own valet. He takes a moment to check on her which gives Fernandez time to regroup & hit the "Flying Burrito".

Iceman Parsons receives a bye to the finals.

Non tournament match.

"Adorable" Adrian Adonis w/"Sensational" Sherri Martel & "Nature Boy" Buddy Landel w/JJ Dillon defeat Bruiser Brody & NWA World Heavyweight Champion "Nature Boy" Ric Flair. The combined hijinks of Dillon & Martel proved too much for Brody to stand & the big man chases Landel & Dillon to the back. One last distraction from Martel & Flair is trapped in  "Goodnight Irene". The champ struggles mightily but he eventually passed out. Adonis poses with the belt as the ref tries to revive Flair while boos rain down.

#1 contenders tournament final.

"Raging Bull" Manny Fernandez defeats Iceman Parsons w/Slick. Slick tried to trip Fernandez halfway through the match but was caught & ejected. The end sees Fernandez backdrop his way out of a Piledriver attempt & hit the "Flying Burrito" when Parsons staggers up. The" Raging Bull" is going to Richmond.

Linda defiantly has Norman on the right track. 

The New Breed takes time out from their Spartanburg feud to put down Good & Plenty. 

Soul Man continues his hot push. 

Big title defense for Adias and the Grapplers as they turn back the tough challenge of Radiance. 

Stan is the man! 

After a wild and well put together feud, the Road Warriors send Bass packing. 

The Omni

Really loved the tournament. I agree with Kev, the Raging Bull will give Hansen a fight and I would pay to see it. 

I'm loving the Killer Bees/DWBs feud. Their styles just work so well together. It looks like a lot more to come...YES! 

Adonis and Landel vs. Brody and Flair! Damn! Great job giving Adonis some nuclear heat heading into their big match. 

I am such a mark for a tournament especially when there are some serious stakes on the line. You have done wonders with the Ragin Bull and he looks to be a guy who could come out of 1988 in a big way.

"Adorable" Adrian Adonis w/"Sensational" Sherri Martel & "Nature Boy" Buddy Landel w/JJ Dillon defeat Bruiser Brody & NWA World Heavyweight Champion "Nature Boy" Ric Flair.

You now have a legitimate threat to Flair and someone who could take the title from him... not to mention two other feuds ready to be had. Tremendous job booking all of that from one match.

From the Township Auditorium in Columbia SC.

Previously recorded/Airing on 8/13/87 on the USA Network.

"The Haitian Sensation" Tyree Pride vs Barry O

The NWA continues its quest to bring the finest international talent by bringing in the exciting Tyree Pride from Port-au-Prince. He stuns O with fast paced high flying offense which quickly endears him to the crowd. O is completely overwhelmed & falls to a Flying Body press. A promising start for Mr Pride.

Shaun Simpson vs "Black Bullet" Shaska Whatley w/Slick

The S&S Express challenge the Brutha's for the NWA United States Tag Team Titles at Labor Day Spectacular. Tonight each team sends a representative in a attempt to feel each other out. We get a nice contrast of styles with a couple changes in momentum. The end sees Simpson climb to the top rope looking for a big shot to put Whatley away. But Whatley grabs the refs attention allowing Slick to jump on the apron & shove Simpson off sending him crashing to the mat. Shaska pounces on Simpson picking him up & slamming him down hard before scaling the ropes himself & coming off with the "Flying Willie". The Express has been on a role lately but the Brutha's aren't giving up their prized titles without a fight.

B. Brian Blair vs Tony Anthony

Another feud that's been brewing in the tag ranks is between The Killer Bees & The Dirty White Boys. Anthony proves quite adept at drawing heat while Blair is a natural face. That plus the way their styles interact keeps the fans engaged throughout. Blair seems to have it won with a Missile dropkick but Len Denton storms the ring to save his partner the indignity of a pinfall loss. He helps Anthony to his feet & they beat Blair down until Jim Brunzell runs out with a chair causing the DWB's to dive to the floor. David Crockett announces Blair the winner by disqualification but it's clear that's no comfort to the Bees who are both daring their rivals to come back to the ring.

Tony Schiavone standing mid-ring: Ladies & Gentlemen, my guest at this time is the man who will challenge "Nature Boy" Ric Flair for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship at the Labor Day Spectacular. Please welcome "Adorable" Adrian Adonis & his manager "Sensational" Sherri Martel!

(The Columbia faithful "welcome" the villainous duo with a chorus of boos. Adonis has his nose up the whole walk to the ring while Martel glares into the crowd as if she's waiting for someone to try something so she can tear their face off. Adonis holds the ropes open for Martel who casts Schiavone a withering look as he holds the mic up.)

TS: Sherri Martel, at the Labor Day Spectacular your man Adrian Adonis has the opportunity of a lifetime, a shot at the richest prize in our sport the NWA World Heavyweight Championship. After winning that battle royal last week, you must be pretty confident in your chances.

SM: Why wouldn't I be confident Tony Schiavone? I've got the most beautiful wrestler in the NWA, I've got the toughest wrestler in the NWA & I've got the wrestler with the most dangerous submission hold in all of sports "Goodnight Irene". And if you don't believe me you can ask Ric Flair himself, that is if he's even woken up yet.

(Martel breaks into laughter while Adonis moves to the mic.)

AA: Ric Flair, if you think what I did to you in Atlanta was the worst that's coming to you then you've got another thing coming! That was just a taste of what I have in store at the Labor Day Spectacular. I've been waiting 13 years for this chance to come & I'm not letting it slip by for anything. Make no mistake in Richmond I'm going to....

(Adonis' threat is cut off by the crowd exploding into cheers as Ric Flair himself walks to the ring dressed to the 9's and the Ten Pounds of Gold over his shoulder. He pauses just long enough to let out a "Wooooo" before entering the ring & sizing up his challenger. To his credit Adonis doesn't look the least bit intimidated & Martel looks more angered at the interruption than anything.)

RF: You know I was in the back talking to some friends when I heard people calling my name. So I figured I'd come out and see what all the commotion was. Now Adrian I hear you out here talking about it taking you 13 years to get your shot at World Title well I'm afraid you're been waiting all this time for nothing. Now I'll give your due, you put me down in Atlanta but if we're being honest it's only because this*points a finger at Martel* shreikng Banshee got me to take my eye off the ball. *Martel lunges at Flair but Adonis holds out an arm cutting her off* And unfortunately for you pall, I don't fall for the same trick twice, make no mistake come Richmond you're gonna have the full undivided attention of the Naitcha Boy.

AA: You think I need her help to beat you? Well let's test that theory shall we?

(Before anyone can register what happened, Adonis nails the champ with a right hand causing him to stumble back & drop the title. Adonis tries to follow up with a clothesline but Flair ducks & chops Adonis into the corner. Martel jumps up on Flair's back & starts clawing at his face. He flails about before finally flinging her over his shoulder & onto the mat. But as he stands up straight, Adonis rushed forward & slaps on "Goodnight Irene"! Flair tries to fight him off but Martel gets up, takes on of her heels off & starts driving it into Flair's head. Security files into the ring but Martel nails a few with of them with the heel which causes the rest to back off. By this point Flair is bloodied & going out. Martel raises his arm once... twice... three times. Adonis releases Flair & Martel hands him the World Title. They pose together as the boos rain down.)

Tom "MegaMan" McGee(c) vs Jimmy Golden

Things don't look good for McGee as Robert Fuller accompanies his cousin to ringside. But referee Tommy Young puts his foot down & declares that as Fuller has no managers license he has to leave before the match starts. Fuller protests for a bit but ultimately leaves when Young threatens to DQ Golden then & there. Observant fans would notice that Fuller leaves his towel behind as he goes. To his credit, Golden proves a more than capable challenge on his own, displaying an impressive mix of southern brawling & technical ability. McGee shows the resielance that's come to define his reign & is able to create several openings for himself. Golden grows increasingly frustrated throughout the match & decides to pull a hail-mary. He makes a show of removing one of the turnbuckle pads & when Young goes to fix it, Golden grabs the towel & swings it at McGee's head. McGee ducks however & when Golden turns around for another swing the champ catches him with a boot to the gut & wrests the towel away. He checks with the crowd who give their enthusiastic approval before nailing Golden with the towel before tossing it -and whatever is wrapped inside it- to the outside. Young turns around to see McGee make the cover & makes the count. The MegaMan era continues.

Taped at the Township Auditorium before WCW.

Originally airing on 8/14/87

With your host "The Dean of professional wrestling" Gordon Solie!

"Super Rookie" Hiroshi Hase defeats Executioner with the "Scorpion Death Lock".

Tough Guy Inc (Don Bass & Duke Myers) defeat Rocky King & "Stray Cat" Brodie Chase with a double Lariat on Chase. One thing of note is that Bass & Myers were accompianed by an unnamed man in a leather jacket, sunglasses, blue jeans & with a full beard & hairy chest.

"Soul Man" Rocky Johnson defeats "Tough" Tony Falk with the "Soul Man Shuffle".

"Golden Boy" Chic Donavon w/"Sensational" Sherri Martel defeats "The Polynesian Prince" Siva Afi after Martel struck Afi with her heel allowing Donavon to pull Afi into a schoolboy.

In other news...

After their match, Tough Guy Inc cut a promo introducing their newest member, Big Daddy Cyrus (Lanny Kean) who they say is going to take their operation to the next level. They put a particular emphasis on the Six Man Tag Team Titles.

Speaking of which, Solie announces that feud between the Celestial Trinity & The Grapplers/Brian Adidas will look to come to an end at the Labor Day Spectacular where they will meet one last time under elimination rules.

We see a promo package hyping the return of the "British Magician" Steve Wright who Solie praises as "one of the most technically gifted men in the sport today".

Great segment between Adonis and Flair... The fans must think by now that Adonis is a serious threat to the title.  

I like how you use your tv shows to move your mid card feuds forward.  The matches between Simpson and Whatley and then Tony Anthony add Blair would have been awesome to see back in the day.