Pro Wrestling Only

WWE DAY ONE

KawadaSmile

Just now, sek69 said:

The hilarious thing is they were pulling people off the house shows to preserve the show (since they want Day 1 to be an annual thing), and especially wanted to make sure Roman/Brock/Heyman were there since it was essential for the Mania build....and this still happened.

COVID numbers are exploding (in the first couple of waves, the highest number of new cases per day in the US was about 300k, two days ago, the number was close to 600k), stuff like this was just bound to happen.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, JHawk said:

NXT War Games was like this too.

Apparently if you're on the cheaper version of Peacock you get regular commercials while the higher tier Peacock subscribers get vignettes that may or may not be related to the show.

It makes even a good show drag.

I get it with my Comcast subscription , I’ve watched other PPV’s and it’s never been this bad that I can remember. 

18 minutes ago, Flyin' Brian said:

So the way it looks like Liv vs Becky has been booked, Liv should win here, right? Even if they don’t want to put the title on her, she deserves some type of win here even if it’s DQ or count out. 

WWE only brings sadness, never joy.

28 minutes ago, Flyin' Brian said:

Miz vs Edge was ok, I like Edge and Miz is so easy to hate. Just felt like two veterans going through the motions though. I just wasn’t feeling it. Looks like they are building to a mixed tag match anyway. 

I feel like Edge wants to be the Mid 90s Bret Hart. He wants to be known as this Super worker storyteller wrestler that he couldn't be the first time around. He's trying 

3 minutes ago, ZThomas said:

I feel like Edge wants to be the Mid 90s Bret Hart. He wants to be known as this Super worker storyteller wrestler that he couldn't be the first time around. He's trying 

If WWE could slow down and let things breathe, maybe he’d have a chance to do his version of that. But with the video game presentation it would be hard for anyone to reach that level today. 

1 minute ago, Flyin' Brian said:

So Lesnar is probably winning this, but I really hope Big E does. Giving him the win in this match would be big, no pun intended. 

I'm thinking the same thing.  I'm hoping to see some good interactions between Lashley and Lesnar considering Lashley has been trying to work himself into a feud with Lesnar since he came back to WWE in '18