Pro Wrestling Only

AEW TV - February 9/11, 2022

MoS

Going to steal half a page from good bubba KawadaSmile's book. Rampage might actually be sneakily my favorite hour to watch in all of weekly wrestling, but it doesn't really warrant its separate thread. 

Texas Death Match for the world title should be good. I like Archer and Hangman is great. Looking forward to what Punk does next. 

As long as the surprise isn't fucking Karrion Kross or Bray Wyatt, I am good. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, sek69 said:

MJF is amazing, but they are in danger of overplaying the Wardlow slow burn. Ideally they should have turned him in his hometown, but I guess TK has a plan and he's sticking to it. 

I wonder what's gonna be the last straw. There's been a couple of times it seemed they were the right moment to pull the trigger for his Wardtista moment but I at this point I'm not sure what's gonna take for him to finally make the turn. A title shot makes sense but that seems like a long time from now.

Adding White to the equation is an interesting one given he’s been calling himself the Real Belt Collector lately. When Omega comes back, shit is gonna get interesting. 

And I really hope Keith is past his COVID issues at this point. Most recoveries have taken a year or so for really bad cases such as his, so I’m hoping he can stay healthy. 

Not a huge fan of FTR losing a match to a couple of guys who have never teamed up in AEW before…but it’s hard to find fault with the quality of the match, and Punk pretty much had to win for the MJF feud to continue, so it is what it is, I guess.

I am starting to fear the Briscoes are not getting signed, and the dream match is going to end up being in ROH, if it happens at all.

20 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Man....imagine having Keith Lee on your roster and deciding the way to get him over was to make him work like a lumbering big man and have him wear a tennis skirt. 

Yeah, that debut was flat.

The audience know who Keith Lee is so they'll excuse this but imagine coming in cold and thinking this is the "hyped" signing. Everyone is wrestling like they're in mud today, it seems.

21 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Man....imagine having Keith Lee on your roster and deciding the way to get him over was to make him work like a lumbering big man and have him wear a tennis skirt. 

Remember when Keith Lee showed up in the Rumble and Brock was marking out at the thought of the BIG MEATY MEN SLAPPING MEAT match he could have with him?