Pro Wrestling Only

AEW TV - 6/29 and 7/1 - Blood & Innards Is A Better Name

Timbo Slice

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was about to drop "Who is gonna get hurt after Blood & Guts". Hopefully NO ONE. 

Count me in as part of the minority crowd who considers Wargames to be an overrated gimmick. For the small numbers of great matches (hello 1992), there has been countless "ok" to "boring" matches using more or less that formula. Hopefully they don't do a super gimmicked WWE-like fall like last time, which wasn't a very memorable match to begin with until the ending that really left me unimpressed (and no, I did not want Jericho to take a stupid unsafe bump, I just thought this whole finish was overscripted, the super safe-looking bump only made it look even lamer). All of this to say I will settle for a cool little bloody cage match, not expecting any great classic brawl (and if it ends up being one, well, I'll enjoy it even more I guess). 

Shouldn't Eddie costs his team the W again? He has made no effort to become someone reliable that can't let bygones be bygones for the good of his teams and current feud, lol.

I'd love for him to win the match while at the same time getting into a fight with Claudio and getting him eliminated though, that would be badass and hilarious at the same damn time.

28 minutes ago, sek69 said:

I love that it would make complete sense for the story to be Bryan brought in Claudio as his replacement just to piss off Eddie. 

Well, Bryan did bring up the fact that Eddie was right when he was saying that Bryan is a judgmental prick. So I could definitely see too that Bryan brought in Claudio on purpose to piss him off.