Pro Wrestling Only

AEW TV 09/14 - 09/16

KawadaSmile

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Sammy's promo might have been the most embarrassing stuff I have seen in a while. He didn't fumble any lines, but the content was fucking awful.

I thought he was doing ok until he started on about star ratings. There's a way to do that but this wasn't it.

This on the other hand is a lovely piece of business

45 minutes ago, Flyin' Brian said:

Nah. If Page got to have a back and forth competitive match with Danielson then Sammy should get one with Mox. 

Not even remotely equivalent IMO. Page is a former World Champion who has beaten Danielson in the past.

With that said, I highly doubt Mox squashes Sammy. That's not really what the AEW audience goes for anyway.

3 hours ago, C.S. said:

Not even remotely equivalent IMO. Page is a former World Champion who has beaten Danielson in the past.

With that said, I highly doubt Mox squashes Sammy. That's not really what the AEW audience goes for anyway.

Doesn’t mean he can’t be squashed. Happens to everyone sooner or later. Think if you look back through most World Champions resumes you’ll find one. Cena, Danielson, Punk all come to mind. Page isn’t any better than any of them.