Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Extreme Rules: Donnybrooks, Fight Pits, and White Rabbits

C.S.

jWUd5QU.png

• SmackDown Women’s Championship Extreme Rules Match: Liv Morgan © vs. Ronda Rousey
  • Raw Women’s Championship Ladder Match: Bianca Belair © vs. Bayley
  • Fight Pit Match: Seth Rollins vs. Riddle
  • I Quit Match: Edge vs. Finn Balor
  • Strap Match: Drew McIntyre vs. Karrion Kross
  • Good Old Fashioned Donnybrook Match: Imperium vs. The Brawling Brutes

• C.S. changed the title to WWE Extreme Rules: Donnybrooks, Fight Pits, and White Rabbits
2 hours ago, Strummer said:

Fightful reporting HHH will be on tonight's show so looks like he's back as a tv character. 

Nothing yet, but the night is still young. 

21 minutes ago, Matt D said:

I haven’t seen any WWE since Mania but this six man is a hell of a thing. 

So much fun!

Even if it did have a bit of WWE silliness with barrels, antiques, etc.

I was out doing a family event, just finished watching on delay and holy shit did Sheamus book this show because everyone beat the piss out of each other. 

Thought it was pretty strong for a B show,  even Edge/Finn set up Judgement Day as evil bastards and if we get Beth/Rhea that's gonna be great too. She sold that Conchairto like a champ too. 

I'm not as down on Bray as most folks, like I said before I'll give him to do this thing in a post Vince world just to see if things turn out better this time.  The crowd was super into his return too, so that's at least one positive step 

I can not imagine how stupid that looked in arena with camera crews and stage hands getting into position and moving props around. And it was real fucking dumb on TV to begin with. Way, way over produced.

Imagine the whole thing was just the lights out, audio playing, and then a lantern lights up.

Oh, one more thing: I hated Michael Cole, for a long, long time. I couldn't understand why he was employed by WWE for so long & I rolled my eyes when others would say that he's a good commentator.

He's been great lately. I don't know how much of it is Vince McMahon leaving, or how much of it was him having fun again when he was with McAfee. But Cole has been on his game lately.

One thing that always bothered me about Bray is that no one ever benefitted from feuding with him. No one.

They all have to engage in his spooky lore bullshit, cinematic matches and what the fuck not, and always end up looking worse and colder afterward.

The easter eggs are cool I just never want to see that man wrestle.

2 hours ago, Coffey said:

Oh, one more thing: I hated Michael Cole, for a long, long time. I couldn't understand why he was employed by WWE for so long & I rolled my eyes when others would say that he's a good commentator.

He's been great lately. I don't know how much of it is leaving, or how much of it was him having fun again when he was with McAfee. But Cole has been on his game lately.

Not a week after Vince was gone Cole was giddy on TV saying things are going to be different. Cole without Vince in his ear is great.

11 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

One thing that always bothered me about Bray is that no one ever benefitted from feuding with him. No one.

They all have to engage in his spooky lore bullshit, cinematic matches and what the fuck not, and always end up looking worse and colder afterward.

The easter eggs are cool I just never want to see that man wrestle.

I've consistently said that if you're going to have Bray as this type of character, he needs to wrestle 3-4 times a year tops, and have a bunch of henchmen for babyfaces to run through. Also, since despite no evidence I can see, people continue to argue he's a good promo, he can also take some losses as opposed to what he did as The Fiend.