AEW TV 1/4 and 1/6 - The One Where Danielson Wrestles Nese

Timbo Slice

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fair play to Jericho for losing to Starks clean there. I’m not going to bitch about the rest of stuff that went down until I see where the rest of this angle goes. If this actually means that Starks becomes a bigger name in the end, then I am all for it.

I do have a question though. How has Jake Hager been around as long as he has, yet still be so bad at the basics? That spot where he just stood there like a doofus waiting for Andretti to hit him with the chair, and then he actually looks over his shoulder to make sure it’s coming…looked pretty bush league.

Just now, MoS said:

What were they chanting? I couldn't make out 

"we can't hear you"

Just now, Embrodak said:

Did Moxley drop multiple F bombs there? My stream juddered like crazy.

Yes, the mics weren't working and he either thought we weren't listening on TV either or he got really pissed and the audio problems.

Nothing about this show is working for me tonight. 

Not the new set.

Not the slow motion Jericho match.

Not the unnecessary postmatch beatdown.

Not this Mox-Hangman promo, where their mic work is solid as always, but the content is lacking somehow. It all feels so forced.

1 minute ago, The Thread Killer said:

Yeah this Page/Moxley deal doesn’t do a lot for me either, to be honest. I’ve never been a Moxley fan and Page just doesn’t connect with me anymore.

On an unrelated note…Jeff Jarrett is in ridiculous physical condition for a guy his age. He and Billy Gunn defy time.

I don’t think AEW has much of a wellness policy. Maybe a well drink policy based on Jericho’s physique.