• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Coffey said:

Whatever you say, dude.

As a team to put the champs over on free TV, I don’t have a huge problem with Jarrett and Lethal. Jarrett is a part-time guy who works in the office, and I assume Lethal will be heading to ROH once TV starts for them. It’s not like they are getting a main event push or title shot on PPV or something.

2 minutes ago, Blehschmidt said:

I've thought this was a troll account for some time, I think I finally have proof.

I have zero clue why Lethal, who is good to great at every aspect of wrestling, has such dedicated haters. Jarrett I at least get, though I truly think he’s the kind of guy who would have been a star if he’d come up ten or twenty years earlier, but Lethal? TNA must truly have an infinite stink for some people.

5 minutes ago, C.S. said:

He's blander than bland, and - oh - he's a sex pest.

Bland I just completely disagree with, he’s given me tons of entertainment over the years. Bland to me is Daniel Garcia, Wheeler Yuta, the Street Profits, Jay Lethal is perfectly acceptable as a performer. Sex pest I get, though I don’t think the claims against him were nearly as damning as most of the #SpeakingOut stuff if I’m remembering them correctly, but that’s not an indictment of him as a performer.

Lethal did a half decent Randy Savage impression like 15 years ago and has coasted off of that fame ever since. 

His wrestling is bland with a side of bland, topped off by that stupid finisher because I am supposed to believe a diamond cutter hurts more because he did a fucking handstand or whatever.

and he drove Taeler Hendrix, who is a really nice person out of the business, because he's a sex pest.... So Yeah, Fuck Jay Lethal.

5 minutes ago, Perfectly Straightedge said:

Same, The dude is a total star. This guy needs the rocket strapped to him. I am honestly excited for Lee/Swerve. That match is worth the price of admission alone.

We need a heel Swerve vs Ricky Starks feud ASAP. The winner gets to strip MJF of the belt at All Out or something.

2 minutes ago, Jmare007 said:

We need a heel Swerve vs Ricky Starks feud ASAP. The winner gets to strip MJF of the belt at All Out or something.

If Swerve is not near the top of the card come the end of the year than AEW has missed the boat. Same for Starks!

Sidenote I am not excited about Mox/Hangman at all but Bryan/Takeshita I will watch that with ease. I also want Darby to win this match.

19 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

The MJF bust narrative is gaining steam every week.

I like MJF but there’s very few men in the world that would hold my attention long enough for me to care about an Ironman Match & MJF is not one of them. Even 30 minute Ironman matches in the modern era bore me to tears. It ain’t Steamboat & Rude out there and PWO as a whole has always liked Danielson more than I do.