WWE Elimination Chamber 2023

KawadaSmile

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Zoo Enthusiast said:

Gunther vs Brock plz

I'd book Sheamus vs Drew vs Gunther for the IC belt at WM, with Sheamus finally winning the missing belt for his Grand Slam, as it looks they are running Lashley vs Lesnar back.

On the meantime, Lesnar gets his usual suspension for F5'ing a ref, freeing Bobby up for his warm-up program against the goddamn Fiend and Uncle Crackhead

Why are people actually defending Ariel Helwani is hilarious to me. That guy is complete trash and listening to him talk is like razorblades to the ear drum. I mean Dana White completely detests him for being a complete tool. I have never heard anyone actually say "Man Ariel Helwani tells it like it is." That man is a clown on the levels of Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith. So yeah, why AEW and WWE are playing tug of war about that jerk is absolutely hilarious and just further proves that neither company will miss a chance to take a shot at each other.

1 minute ago, Perfectly Straightedge said:

Why are people actually defending Ariel Helwani is hilarious to me. That guy is complete trash and listening to him talk is like razorblades to the ear drum. I mean Dana White completely detests him for being a complete tool. I have never heard anyone actually say "Man Ariel Helwani tells it like it is." That man is a clown on the levels of Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith. So yeah, why AEW and WWE are playing tug of war about that jerk is absolutely hilarious and just further proves that neither company will miss a chance to take a shot at each other.

I'm kind of indifferent to Ariel Helwani but if Dana White opposes someone I'm going to vehemently be in their corner.  Just seems like the decent thing to do.

Just now, Perfectly Straightedge said:

Not disputing anything regarding Ariel Helwani but I'm not sure Dana White detesting someone is the best indicative of one's character or wit lol