Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Elimination Chamber 2023

KawadaSmile

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how the actual chamber matches on paper look like the weakest ones on the card. The mixed tag is gonna rule just for the Beth/Rhea parts, Brock and Bob are gonna probably have another fun BIG MEATY MEN SLAPPING MEAT match, and of course Sami. 

I suppose the women's chamber match actually has some intrigue too since it seems Asuka might finally snap and murder everyone. 

At this point, fuck it give Sami the belts. WWE loves "making moments" and that would be an all timer. 

I know they have their plans and whatnot but this is reminding me of when Baba decided the day of the show Misawa was going over after hearing the crowd going nuts for him.

It would be a great way to show to the talent that this isn't Vince booking so we don't have to beat the white hot babyface in his hometown anymore.

Not that I expect it to happen, but a guy can dream.

KO/Sami reunion and hug no.243 is the most anti-climactic outcome, due to familiarity and predictability. It'll pop the fuck out of them though, and I'm sure I'll pop too in spite of the aforementioned.

The balance is between "send them home happy" and "keep them wanting more". I don't think a Sami loss achieves either of those things.

I think Sami, even in a loss, will get solidified as a top babyface. The Bloodline is still active. We don't know where Jey's loyalty lies. By design, this storyline has multiple paths and ALL of them are at least good, from a logical standpoint.

The only way they can fuck this up is by doing a three way. The Wrestlemania match has to be between any pairing comprising of Sami, Cody and Roman. It needs a one on one confrontation, even if it does not end there.