Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Elimination Chamber 2023

KawadaSmile

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, C.S. said:

That would be atrocious. Give Usos a record reign only for one of them to be replaced at the end? Nah.

I dunno, bubba. Jey clearly never fucked with Roman from the start and was harrassed and beaten into joining the Bloodline. Tonight showed Jimmy is right beside Roman, but what about Jey? 

1 minute ago, Timbo Slice said:

I really don’t like that Sami, in Montréal, in that moment, essentially got pushed aside for the Jey story. Which, while logical and sound, was not practical in the moment

Sami and Jey has been the core of the storyline since Sami got involved, and Jey being gaslighted and bullied is what started the Bloodline angle to begin with. But I felt Jey's involvement continued the Sami/Jey saga more than Jey/Roman saga.

Roman Reigns is going to go down as an absolute all-timer. Main roster debut in The Shield. This amazing Bloodline angle. This heel run & championship reign. He has a lot of great matches and moments even at the biggest stage. Dude made me care about Braun Strowman for awhile and just made everyone believe Sami Zayn could win the WWE Title. Absolute legend and if we do another PWO GWE he’s going to be high on my list.

Getting ahead here but interested where they go post Mania. This Roman/Usos/Owens stuff has basically been going on since last summer. Yeah Cody is involved now and will likely be champion but will they completely blow off this Sami/KO/Bloodline deal at Mania? With Vince it would probably be more rematches and continue on but don't know with Hunter