Pro Wrestling Only

AEW TV - 9/13 - 9/16 - Bryans Final Countdown Begins

sek69

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love all you guys, but in my opinion, you have all lost your minds on this issue. Brian Cage sucks and there are basic fundamentals he still can’t execute properly. That hilarious spot from a couple of months ago, where he couldn’t even take a dropkick properly and go over the top rope in the Battle Royal still makes me laugh to this day. He’s terrible.

WWE completely and wholeheartedly rejected Brian Cage before. He admitted that they called him an average talent to his face. 

https://www.wrestlezone.com/news/1290907-brian-cage-wwe-once-told-me-lets-face-it-youre-average-at-best

So, no, he's never going there. They don't want him. Why would they?

For whatever reason, something's missing. He's never been able to put the pieces together.

He’s also one of those guys who is like 5’10” and looks like a monster in AEW but wouldn’t look like anything special (aside from the muscle mass) in the land of the giants.  Obviously there are many more smaller guys now but not that Cage would really be able to keep up with.  Back when he was in PWG and he was “Mr Get My Shit In” he was pretty fun as a bodybuilder who can do flips and feats of strength but in the big picture he’s not built for being a top guy.

3 minutes ago, MoS said:

That was a very good match. Starks has come such a long way, really glad they are sticking with pushing him prominently 

Yeah that was a great match. I remember Dax saying on his podcast that people really sleep on what a great Tag Team wrestler Big Bill is…and he’s right. And I’m glad that Danielson picked up where Punk left off in helping build Ricky Starks up and giving him that final push into the main event scene.