Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 06/11 - 13/11 European Takeover

KawadaSmile

9 minutes ago, Timbo Slice said:

Meanwhile, Roman about to die with that belt, seriously. Nobody gonna beat him. Nobody built up to beat him. 

I think they have given LA Knight quite a lot during their match. In fact, giving guys a main event spot, even if they are the clear dark horses, is more beneficial than not doing it. Earthquake feuded with Hogan and that program is remembered fondly to this day. Same goes for the Bundy and Orndorf feuds.

Besides, I think the clear direction is Cody vs Roman II. In which Roman wins again.

Actually, some seasoning in working matches without shoot headbutts, piledrivers through tables, and head drops might do her good. With that said, it's a moot point for the time being. Per Meltzer, she's under contract through March, which means she can't go to the PC without Bushiroad's approval. And she's booked solid in Japan until Battle in the Valley in January.

4 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Not only will WWE do a PLE in Germany, but it seems France is also a target of theirs. Bubba @El-Pwill bend the knee and acknowledge Roman Reigns.

Fuck that.:lol: The only thing I acknowledge about him is that he is the corporate lapdog for the Bloodmoney era. And fuck Paris if they give that shady company any money. The one person they better acknowledge is Christophe Agius. He and Philippe Chereau are the reason why WWE are still big in France and have been since the late 00's. I swear they would get the biggest pop of the night.

And Giulia going to WWE would be kinda depressing as a non-WWE pro-wrestling fan (see also, Will Ospreay). WWE getting bigger is hurting pro-wrestling worldwide it's not even funny. They are like the Starbuck of pro-wrestling companies, making it worse and more difficult for everybody else. STARDOM was really all about Giulia becoming this big star for them, and she really did not had that big time title reign yet. Of course the WWE money and reach would not be even comparable, so for Giulia herself, it would be a no-brainer, but really, selfishly I'd rather have her work pretty much anywhere else. 

5 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

The monarchy might be making a comeback, man. 

We already have a president who thinks he's some kind of king and who is slowly but surely turning our country into an illiberal democracy. And by 2027, probability is that France is going the way of Italy, Hungary and such. By that point, it will be as shameful doing business with France as it is with the Saudis. (well, France is already a shame, really, we're like the top 3 weapons seller in the world or something)

5 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

France popped big for KING Corbin's victory after a losing streak!

Them chanting Seth Rollins theme for 10 straight minutes blew everybody's mind, and rightfully so. If they do a PLE in France, there's no telling what this crowd will do. They are fucking rabid. Again, credit goes to Agius & Chereau.

20 hours ago, sek69 said:

I wondered why they weren't saying the name of the city they're in, until I saw the Baby Penguins logo on the ceiling when Ivar did his moonsault. I guess Wilkes-Barre is too tiny a city to get mentioned. 

I wouldn’t mention it if I were in Wilkes-Barre either.

They always could've said they were in Scranton, which people at least know from The Office.

Speaking of Ivar's moonsault, Ricochet wasn't supposed to kick out. It was supposed to be a double pin, which is why the post-match was so awkward. He apparently got knocked loopy earlier in the match and was on autopilot. I should note that Miz actually looked really good in the match or at least in the YouTube highlights. Seriously, check it out.

3 hours ago, sek69 said:

Tiffany's ring gear makes me think of bad Divas bra-and-panties matches which I don't think is the vibe they should be aiming for 

Tiffany's act is pretty clearly "diva who can wrestle" as well as spoiled rich girl.

I don't really see too much similarity between Giulia and Tiffany (Tiffany and Mariah May on the other hand...). Also Giulia changes her look so often there shouldn't be too much of a problem asking her to avoid anything too much like Tiffany.

3 minutes ago, Norwegian Rudo said:

Tiffany's act is pretty clearly "diva who can wrestle" as well as spoiled rich girl.

This is true, but in their ever ongoing quest to capture the casual fan, having her out there looking like a bride on her wedding night isn't the best way to do that. Either you're going to give the impression the show is trashy, or (worse) you'll attract the creepos who are *way* too into it if you get my drift,