Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV - 1/29 - 2/2 - BROCK PURDY IS THE HEAD OF THE TABLE

Timbo Slice

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So apparently the original plan for Royal Rumble was for Brock to do everything Bron did, including get eliminated by Dom, then Dom would go to Perth and get ragdolled by Brock. Don’t want to see Lesnar anymore, but conceptually, absent knowledge of the accusations, that idea is pretty funny in a good way, and I think they could have Bron make a big splash if they just went ahead with that plan with him instead.

13 hours ago, Timbo Slice said:

Ravens amazingly fraudulent, but also, Pat Mahomes is the DUMBEST. Like, you’d think he’d choke it up but noooooooo.

This is gonna be two insufferable weeks. 

Purdy becoming Mahomes Jr. in the second half was funny and tragic. Goff was hitting everything and his receivers suddenly have rocks for hands, while Brock gets a great reception bonking the ball over the defender's head.

6 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Purdy becoming Mahomes Jr. in the second half was funny and tragic. Goff was hitting everything and his receivers suddenly have rocks for hands, while Brock gets a great reception bonking the ball over the defender's head.

That, the fumble, and Campbell's poor decisions turned the game's tide. 

WM: Roman vs. Rock, Cody vs. Seth? Ugh, God, I hope not!

Cody looks like a complete fucking sap if he picks Seth.

If that happens, I hope Cody loses after Roman interferes and then reforms The Shield with Seth.

3 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Him saying he's more important than Roman and his title is more relevant is cute. Gotta be more important than the IC title and Gunther first, pal.

I'd argue he's #3 at best behind Gunther and Rhea in terms of relevant champions IMO

So..............they are really going with "Chase U is saved by the sales of a cheesecake calendar" after the last few days? I mean I'll give them the benefit that this was probably planned before everything broke, but jesus christ did no one think "maybe we should change that"?