Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV - 1/29 - 2/2 - BROCK PURDY IS THE HEAD OF THE TABLE

Timbo Slice

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least Booker sounds excited, something about Kevin Patrick made everything sound artificial and devoid of emotion.

Apparently the Smackdown commentary team is going to be Corey Graves and Wade Barrett, which is a pairing of two colour commentators. No idea how that'll work, assume Graves takes the lead.

Yeah Graves is going to be the play by play man, which will probably be a good way to keep his tendency to want to be Bobby Heenan under control.

Speaking of Graves, I wonder if he's pushing for his bro Sam Adonis to get signed since he doesn't have a contract with AAA.

Every time I tune into NXT the last few months it feels like they are in the middle of a tournament. 

That Chase U video package made me wonder, what happened to the guy with the long blonde hair and bandana who was in Chase U?

3 minutes ago, TheDuke said:

That Chase U video package made me wonder, what happened to the guy with the long blonde hair and bandana who was in Chase U?

He got fired for Wellness issues, iirc he got busted with coke.

2 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Cody looks like such a bitch. 

"I'm not challenging you at Mania because The Rock told me not to" is just INSANE booking.

The Rock: "Don't worry, little buddy, I'll challenge Roman at WrestleMania instead."

Flashbacks of Bret losing the title at WrestleMania 9 and telling Hogan to go after Yokozuna right after the match.

Cody Rhodes: "At a little show in 1990 known as the Survivor Series, my dad (starts tearing up) The American Dream (crying) Dusty Rhodes (full-blown sobbing) faced a debuting Phenom, The Undertaker, and now I'm calling him out. Come out of retirement. I want to do with my dad was never able to do. I want to Finish. The. Story. I want to be the 3 in 26-3."