Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 04/08 - 04/14 A new story starts now

KawadaSmile

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Jmare007 said:

One thing the D-Bry run gave the fans that I hate is the "you deserve it" chant. They should be chanting something to the tune of "you earned it", specially for a case like this one with Cody.

I’m watching it live and immediately regretted it when the dumb chants started.  Thank god the Final Boss arrived.

I think I already posted about this but man, I absolutely love the look of a sold out arena with a minimal entrance. I have to tip my hat to HHH for not giving a fuck about a grandiose look when there's a chance of selling more tickets.

So Bron cut a promo after the show stating he's done with NXT at this point so dropping the tag titles tonight was his blowoff for now. Here's hoping he cuts a promo where he says he's going to start using the Steiner name again.

6 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Also, AOP vs Frazier/Axiom could be some good shit.

I actually am a fan of the AOP, unfortunately they are stuck with the heatless and useless Kross for the foreseeable future.

1 hour ago, sek69 said:

Maybe Smackdown? He was apparently telling people over the weekend he signed with WWE. I wonder if he's bringing Zilla with him.

Why not, sooner or later they could have their own Anoa'i-only brand, with Roman, and Jimmy, and Jey, and Solofa, and Naomia, and Jacob, and the Rock, and Simone, and Tamina (apparently her mother is related to the Anoa'is, I did not realize that), and Nia (yes, I know that she is not part of the family).