Pro Wrestling Only

Comments that don't warrant a thread - Part 3

Loss

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh... why would workers be told to sign NDA's? Were they told future plans of the company / new company that might or might not involve them and to not break kayfabe on there?

BTW, the finish sounds horrendous if anyone was actually paying for the iPPV. I'd be pissed off if I bought a ticket. On the other hand, for free... there's morbid entertainment watching a promotion do something crackpot. At least the first time. Eventually, as with WCW, it wears off and you're left with a promotion that pisses you off.

Uh... why would workers be told to sign NDA's? Were they told future plans of the company / new company that might or might not involve them and to not break kayfabe on there?

You would assume. Identities of their masked workers would also be an issue someone decided to go rogue too.

On the WWE Youtube page WWE uploaded what I believe a USWA match for the first time.

USWA Challenge 10/28/90 - Lawler vs Slater

I wonder if WWE quietly acquired the rights to air some or all of the ESPN wrestling library within the last year? When Booker T was named to the Hall of Fame a few months back, they showed Ebony Experience footage as part of his video, which I believe was the first time they had ever aired GWF footage. One would think it would be a good idea, since the USWA '90 stuff alone would be worth it for a future Steve Austin DVD.

You would assume. Identities of their masked workers would also be an issue someone decided to go rogue too.

On the WWE Youtube page WWE uploaded what I believe a USWA match for the first time.

USWA Challenge 10/28/90 - Lawler vs Slater

I think the first USWA I have seen from WWE was an Austin vs Chris Adams match from Classics about a year ago. But is definitely the first USWA from Memphis

I was tempted to start an "If Not Magnum, Then Who?" thread where we could debate who should have had a car accident. But I decided against it.

If not Duggan (picking the TV title out of the trash), then who?

If not Rikishi drinving the Hummer, then who ?

If not Savio Vega at No Way Out, then who ?

If not HHH in Stephy's pussy, then who ? (the answer is clearly not Randy Savage, people, anyone responding that one would be banned)

If not Vince Russo back in WCW in April 2000, then anyone else.

If not Rikishi drinving the Hummer, then who ?

If not Savio Vega at No Way Out, then who ?

If not HHH in Stephy's pussy, then who ? (the answer is clearly not Randy Savage, people, anyone responding that one would be banned)

If not Vince Russo back in WCW in April 2000, then anyone else.

I always imagined that Stephanie and Jericho would have amazing sex.

I was tempted to start an "If Not Magnum, Then Who?" thread where we could debate who should have had a car accident. But I decided against it.

If not Duggan (picking the TV title out of the trash), then who?

Um, Duke "The Dumpster" Droese?