Pro Wrestling Only

Your Dream "King of Trios" Card

Al

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We Actually Make Dancing Look Cool- La Parka, Too Cold Scorpio, Grandmaster Sexay

The Smash Mouths- Fit Finlay, William Regal, Greg Valentine

The Smashed Mouths- Mick Foley, Toshiaki Kawada, Chris Benoit

It doesn't matter what their team name is they probably aren't showing up anyway- Scott Hall, Davey Richards, Sean Waltman.

Shooting Star Press- Brock Lesnar, Marek Brave, Billy Kidman

Two and a Half Men- Any two male wrestlers + Chyna.

I've always wondered how great it'd be to see Hashimoto and Tenryu in the same setting as the All Japan 90s guys. Misawa/Kobashi/Hashimoto v Kawada/Taue/Tenryu sounds like it just *may* hit three stars or so.

Trying to thinking of an awesome fat man team consisting of Yokozuna, Haystacks Calhoun and one other.

Who else is in that sort of weight bracket though? Andre seems out of place on a team like that.

Iceberg. Southern indy guy, 600 pounds, shockingly mobile.

Yeah, I've known about Iceberg for years. He was a regular at the southern indy I used to go to when I was a little kid in East Ridge, TN. And yes, he was definitely shockingly mobile. I haven't seem him work in years though.

Yeah, I've known about Iceberg for years. He was a regular at the southern indy I used to go to when I was a little kid in East Ridge, TN. And yes, he was definitely shockingly mobile. I haven't seem him work in years though.

It's rather astounding that nobody ever signed this guy to do anything but work little southern shows. For those who haven't seen him, he looks like King Kong Bundy ate Bam Bam Bigelow, but he can still do stuff like bumping off the apron through a table or take superplexes off the top. TNA brought him in for a week or two back in the Nashville days, but did it in the stupidest manner possible. They had him come in under his deeply unimpressive name of Edward Chaistain, and had him doing an anti-hardcore gimmick; which is totally insane, considering that he does his best work in blood-soaked brawls. He also provided a hilarious memory to me personally, when one time he screamed "MOVE!" at a section of the audience in NWA Wildside, and fifty smart marks leaped up and sprinted to get out of his way.

Team Matt D: Ax, Smash, Kane

I Don't even LIKE Kane that much! I was arguing against a Shawn Michaels match more than anything else there. Then you guys got all hyperbole on me and... bah.

I wonder how bad his reading comprehension is to get that idea. He must only read capitalized words or something.

Team Matt D: Ax, Smash, Kane

I Don't even LIKE Kane that much! I was arguing against a Shawn Michaels match more than anything else there. Then you guys got all hyperbole on me and... bah.

I wonder how bad his reading comprehension is to get that idea. He must only read capitalized words or something.

It was a joke. Lighten up, Francis.

Does anyone have any footage of that fat guy?? Iceman?

Yeah. Upon seeing the videos I think I overestimated his weight before, he's probably more like 450-500 pounds, but he's still freaking huge.
(and hey Loss, why is this the only rassling-themed Invisionboard where you can't imbed Youtube clips in a post?).

Does anyone have any footage of that fat guy?? Iceman?

Yeah. Upon seeing the videos I think I overestimated his weight before, he's probably more like 450-500 pounds, but he's still freaking huge.
(and hey Loss, why is this the only rassling-themed Invisionboard where you can't imbed Youtube clips in a post?).

Some pretty good big splashes there.

He's still not getting on Team Lard.

I'm actually questioning the inclusion of Haystacks Calhoun too.

Who were those very very fat twins? It should probably be Yoko and those two.

My god, who's this guy now? Happy Humphrey

Apparently wrestled at over 800lbs!! One time over 900lbs!!! There's a video of him on youtube where he's more towards the 700 mark.

I'm thinking a big 6 man here.

Giant Haystacks, Haystacks Calouhn and Yokozuna vs. Happy Humphrey and The McCrary Twins.

Reckon that would sell out MSG even now.

Jesus Christ, look at these two:

Didn't know there was actually footage of them.

They also had a NJPW TV match in 1979. One sits in the corner to wait for the tag because neither will fit on the apron.

I don't know the year, but they wrestled a handicap match against Inoki and it's on the NJPW TV 1974-1981 set that Din Ginetty released.