Pro Wrestling Only

2015 WWE Hall of Fame

flyonthewall2983

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a pure talent standpoint, is Fujinami the best worker in the HOF? The other strongest candidate being Lawler?

Certainly the best since Steamboat ('09), Flair ('08), Bockwinkel ('07), or Eddy ('06), all of whom I'd put behind Fujinami? I love Savage too, but stardom and booking have as much to do with his status as his wrestling.

From a pure talent standpoint, is Fujinami the best worker in the HOF? The other strongest candidate being Lawler?

Certainly the best since Steamboat ('09), Flair ('08), Bockwinkel ('07), or Eddy ('06), all of whom I'd put behind Fujinami? I love Savage too, but stardom and booking have as much to do with his status as his wrestling.

Somebody should make a thread about who had the better headliner, 2006 or 2008...

I'm not brave enough to be the one to start that war again. I could just start it and resign from the board I guess. Like farting on a train just before I exit.

Anyway, it's going around the net that Eva Marie is hosting the HOF this year, replacing Jerry Lawler. Color me intrigued. A confusing choice would be a polite way of saying it.