Pro Wrestling Only

POLL: Enthusiasm for Mania ROUND 2

goodhelmet

Poll: Wrestlemania Enthusiasm  

70 members have voted

1. 1. How enthused for Wrestlemania are you this year?

• Very enthused - card's looking great
    • Somewhat enthused - some hits, some misses... still going to watch
    • Low enthusiasm - This card looks like shit, still going to watch
    • Not going to watch... the booking has been that bad
    • Don't watch WWE... won't watch Mania

I'm up to "Somewhat" from "Low". I really thought last night's Raw was the best in months, aside from the tug-of-war anyway. Like Parv I'm more interested in the booking and crowd reactions rather than the actual card, but Rusev/Cena and the divas match I am looking forward to.

Does it bug the shit out of anyone when they do these big multi mans with an odd number of guys? If they just threw Goldust in there it would automatically raise my anticipation up one notch in this poll. He's already in a feud with someone in the match, a feud that never ended by the way.

I voted "somewhat enthused."

Now that Brock has re-signed I'm interested in seeing how the main event plays out. My interest in the rest of the card isn't high but I'm excited by the spectacle of it all.

One thing I can't stop thinking about is that this is taking place on the west coast, which means the sun will be up for the entire show. The crazy entrances they have planned for The Undertaker and Sting will seem weird in broad daylight. It's going to be like WrestleMania IX out there.