Pro Wrestling Only

RAW 3/30/15 Reaction Thread

goodhelmet

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already moved on.

Bigger issue is what the fuck is the WWE thinking having Saxton out there solo calling the matches standing up behind a still tipped over table? They couldn't give him Renee to work with?

Renee was necessary so Stephanie could call Brock her bitch. They've got other C team announcers though. Tom Phillips is a pretty fine lateral replacement Josh Matthews.

Brock Lesnar is a superstar in a sea of nobodies. Following up the casualties of RAW from his destruction with Damien Mizdow Vs. Curtis Axel was smart, to let people collect themselves & continue to buzz from the carnage.

A two-commercial break Divas match? Not feeling it.

Both U.S. Title & I.C. Title looked good tonight.

Nice to see new faces getting to shine tonight. Kalisto & Neville both looked great.

It irks me to no end that Stephanie McMahon gets to emasculate the entire roster week-in & week-out. It doesn't matter if it's The Rock or Brock Lesnar, she talks down to everyone & shows no fear to anyone. It's ridiculous. Complete rubbish. Has been that way for months. Will continue to be that way. Get her off TV. She's fucking terrible.

She's not going anywhere. Especially with the Rousey deal she will be pushed even stronger. I agree it's getting ridiculous. No fear of Ronda or Lesnar in back to back nights

Honest ask, why should she kayfabe show fear to Lesnar, her employee? He's not going to attack her.

Vince McMahon sold fear to all the big babyfaces when he was in the same role