Pro Wrestling Only

Extreme Rules 2015 As It Happens...

Timbo Slice

The post-match rudo work from Sheamus was awesome. Best heel they have right now.

Nattie's costumes getting more grandiose as the manager of popular heels has been great as well. Were Owen/Davey cheered as heel team? Title change felt like a good 1997 deal where genuinely annoying guys would win with genuine heat. Reality era version of New Age Outlaws or Billy & Chuck winning. Really good match.

As a PG version of an Attitude era show, this has been really entertaining.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New Day vs. Cesaro-Kidd was way more fun than it had any right to be. Match of the night?

Anyone disappointed that we didn't actually see Ambrose and Harper fighting on the streets of Chi-Town? Attitude era bullshit, maybe, but it would be so different compared to what we usually see these days.

I am with you. I thought we would have seen Kane and a team of camera men pulling up to them fighting in the park.

Yea it really felt like they were actually building to SOMETHING happening with Kane being sent to go find them.

They are putting Cena/Rusev on awful early. I feel like it's going to be hard to follow and they should have definitely put Reigns/Big Show on before it.

New Day vs. Cesaro-Kidd was way more fun than it had any right to be. Match of the night?

Anyone disappointed that we didn't actually see Ambrose and Harper fighting on the streets of Chi-Town? Attitude era bullshit, maybe, but it would be so different compared to what we usually see these days.

Realistically, they'd either be fighting outside a bunch of hotels or brawling in a car stuck in traffic on I-90. Either way, it should've happened.

Cena vs. Rusev - (Russian Chain Match) - This was okay. The Lana spot didn't make any sense because Lana has never acknowledged the fans like that. Now she'll leave Rusev which will hurt him even more. The finish was really terrible. I hated it.

Yea they didn't work to the potential of the stip at all. Way too much cutesy corner touching bullshit and not enough "hey let me wrap this chain around my fist and punch you with it." It didn't NEED blood but a chain match without anyone being punched with it is fucking blasphemous. Dusty Rhodes is blowing a gasket somewhere.

Cena vs. Rusev - (Russian Chain Match) - This was okay. The Lana spot didn't make any sense because Lana has never acknowledged the fans like that. Now she'll leave Rusev which will hurt him even more. The finish was really terrible. I hated it.

I thought the same thing. That's not consistent with Lana's character at all and it felt really forced.