Pro Wrestling Only

Extreme Rules 2015 As It Happens...

Timbo Slice

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad finish and Lana and Rusev def. shouldn't split, but I didn't hate that as a PG strap match. They did what they could uber-safely. I wasn't expecting an ultraviolent, bloody chain match where someone gets Roddy Piper hearing loss, and company seems against choking of any kind. Where does Rusev go from here? Would be great with Bryan once he's healthy.

Why are there drinks under the ring? :blink:

Maybe they're for the ring crew that has to take down & load the truck after the show is over? Since it'd be later in the night after people already left, so they might not be able to get catering drinks anymore.

Why are there drinks under the ring? :blink:

Maybe they're for the ring crew that has to take down & load the truck after the show is over? Since it'd be later in the night after people already left, so they might not be able to get catering drinks anymore.

Maybe, but those drinks would be room temperature...yuck. Surely someone can set up a mini-fridge for the poor ring crew?

Plus I am sure that the announcers ask for a drink every now and then

It really feels like they are doing the never give up keep fighting Daniel Bryan strategy with Roman Reigns which wouldn't be bad if Roman wasn't twice as big as Bryan

So did someone actually write that big Show needs to lose weight on a note pad on the announce table

Reigns-Show - (LMS Match) - This was long. It was pretty fun in places though. The wild spearing was great. I think the match should have ended on the last spear. The announce table was falling off of Show and the hollow part was visible. Pretty hokey.