Pro Wrestling Only

Extreme Rules 2015 As It Happens...

Timbo Slice

Major, major kudos to Reigns and Show. I went from limited interest pre-match to absolutely loving this. What a great spectacle!

Honestly, I'm hard-pressed to name a more memorable and enjoyable match from Big Show possibly ever in WWE - only other that comes to mind is the Mayweather match.

And good on the crowd for not being awful to Reigns in what was really a match that I think will be looked at as pivotal in changing his perception with most crowds.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Major, major kudos to Reigns and Show. I went from limited interest pre-match to absolutely loving this. What a great spectacle!

Honestly, I'm hard-pressed to name a more memorable and enjoyable match from Big Show possibly ever in WWE - only other that comes to mind is the Mayweather match.

And good on the crowd for not being awful to Reigns in what was really a match that I think will be looked at as pivotal in changing his perception with most crowds.

His best match is the Mark Henry Vengeance match that had the crowd going molten in the end and ending with the ring collapsing.

His best match is the Mark Henry Vengeance match that had the crowd going molten in the end and ending with the ring collapsing.

What year was that? I don't think I've seen it and I love Mark Henry. I definitely would remember that if I had.

EDIT: Looked it up - it's 2011 for anyone else curious.

What year was that? I don't think I've seen it and I love Mark Henry. I definitely would remember that if I had.

2011. It preceded the Del Rio-Cena Falls Count Anywhere match.

Same old shit with Ryback. His mic/catchphrase routine during matches or segments is so rote, mechanical, and stale.

Poor Bo. He deserves better. Then again, you can argue he at least got a segment on the PPV, which is more than someone like Zach Ryder can say.

Same old shit with Ryback. His mic/catchphrase routine during matches or segments is so rote, mechanical, and stale.

Poor Bo. He deserves better. Then again, you can argue he at least got a segment on the PPV, which is more than someone like Zach Ryder can say.

Bo may possibly be the most awkward in ring guy they have. I hardly see how he deserves better.

Bo may possibly be the most awkward in ring guy they have. I hardly see how he deserves better.

:huh: You just need to...BO-LIEVE!

I'd have him above the Ascension, and Adam Rose if memory serves. His motivator schtick works live as a comedy heel - exuberant guy who's clueless and running around as chickenshit. As Bray Wyatt Lite he's a hack.

So next PPV is when Lana turns babyface on Rusev, I suppose?

Man, I hope not. Lana swerving Cena - who "quits" to save her from being hit by Rusev - to give Rusev the W, and then calling Cena (and all Americans) fools for falling for the damsel in distress would be so fucking money.