Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 6/1 - 6/7/15

goodhelmet

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how at first it seemed like they just snapped a finger and suddenly it was Stone Cold and Brock's smarmy advocate cutting promos, but if you think about it they set that up the entire podcast. Heyman told the story about ending a WCW show by cutting a wacky promo only to be admonished by Dusty for forgetting the money by not mentioning the show, and that's exactly what they did at the end. If nothing else, that should be shown to all the people in NXT on how to do a money promo for an event that probably isn't even going to happen.

I'm loving the little goofy shit Orton has been doing off the cuff lately. First it was him getting down to New Day's music a few weeks ago and on RAW last night he was playing with Shaemus' Mohawk during a headlock in the ropes spot. 😄

Edit: oh and give me more Orton vs Shaemus matches please. That was some good shit.

Oh and I'm also digging Bray Wyatt dropping hints for a full Wyatt Family reunion via his T Shirts. A couple of weeks ago it was one that said "Follow The Light Back Home" and this week it was "FIND ME" with a picture of a sheep. 👌

I'm loving the little goofy shit Orton has been doing off the cuff lately. First it was him getting down to New Day's music a few weeks ago and on RAW last night he was playing with Shaemus' Mohawk during a headlock in the ropes spot.

Edit: oh and give me more Orton vs Shaemus matches please. That was some good shit.

They have some weird chemistry that when you put them in the ring together the crowd just can not and will not give a fuck. Pretty much every time I've seen them wrestle on TV in the past couple years it's either led to the crowd turning on the match and getting themselves over with stupid chants or just sitting on their hands the whole time.

JR noted this week that's it's about 35% likely to happen at this point.

100% made up bullshit.

Brock would do it yes. Austin would do it, maybe? He probably won't, he has never said he has a desire to have another match. Until he completely changes his mind, it's not happening. Why throw out a bullshit number like 35 per cent?

Either they can convince Austin to have one more match or they can't. That is what matters.

100% made up bullshit.

Brock would do it yes. Austin would do it, maybe? He probably won't, he has never said he has a desire to have another match. Until he completely changes his mind, it's not happening. Why throw out a bullshit number like 35 per cent?

Either they can convince Austin to have one more match or they can't. That is what matters.

The point, I think wasn't that Austin had a 35% chance of doing it, but that he had a 65% chance of NOT doing it. Ross was trying to stress, once again, that it probably wouldn't happen.

100% made up bullshit.

The point, I think wasn't that Austin had a 35% chance of doing it, but that he had a 65% chance of NOT doing it. Ross was trying to stress, once again, that it probably wouldn't happen.

Still a made up bullshit number.

It all depends on a lot of factors - If Vince wants to actually pull the trigger on Reigns or not at Mania vs. Brock, If Austin feels the reward is worth the risk, If the money is on the table etc etc.

Based on that JR gave the chances of it happening 7/20 - That's *HIS* opinion.

It all depends on a lot of factors - If Vince wants to actually pull the trigger on Reigns or not at Mania vs. Brock, If Austin feels the reward is worth the risk, If the money is on the table etc etc.

Based on that JR gave the chances of it happening 7/20 - That's *HIS* opinion.

I'm sorry, but you can not assign probability to this, unless you know every outcome. I don't pull I have a master's in mathematics much, but made up probabilities piss me off.

35% = some chance, not no chance. Basically less than likely. That better?

Why not say some chance? Why make up a bullshit number? It means absolutely nothing and just makes Jim Ross look like a moron. If he said there is a chance, but it's not likely then we is being fair. Saying 35% just makes him sound like a complete moron.

He may feel it's easier to quantify 35% rather than some chance.

I didn't take it as he looks like a moron, just someone who uses Oklanomics.

Then he doesn't understand anything about probability at all. Some chance is WAY MORE ACCURATE than making up some number that can never be known.

Oklanomics makes someone sound as stupid as someone who uses astrology.